It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arachnoiditis Message Board

• want to talk with another AA patient!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-17-2014, 12:15 PM   #1
    gmak
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
    want to talk with another AA patient!

Hi, I am hurting from arach right now & as you know its not like any normal pain & it would be so nice to talk to someone that knows what im feeling now, well everyday really! I can feel my spinal cord dying progressively & that ripping, tearing, please-just-go-ahead -and split-already pain in my lumbar to tailbone area, gnawing, knives stabbing me pain & shooting down my legs pain. Anyone out there that knows what i am feeling? If so i would really like to hear from you! Thanks for listening!

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: gmak
    teteri66 (01-17-2014),WhistleDixie (01-18-2014)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2014, 03:19 AM   #2
    Zims mom
    (female)

Zims mom HB UserZims mom HB UserZims mom HB User
    Re: want to talk with another AA patient!

Gmak I don't have the condition as you but I have had unrelenting sacral vaginal rectal pain for 11 months. There are days I cry all day long. I miss my skiing yoga bike riding. That was my entire social life. I have no family of my own. My dogs are the only thing keeping me going at this point. I continue to work because the cost of trying to get a diagnosis and some pain relief is just terrible.
    You really are not alone....

The following user gives a hug of support to Zims mom:
    WhistleDixie (02-04-2014)
    The Following User Says Thank You to Zims mom For This Useful Post:
    gmak (02-05-2014)
    Old 02-05-2014, 05:50 AM   #3
    gmak
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User

Dear zimsmom, I am doing so much better today, having a really good morning & i hope that you are too. So sweet of you to support me & let me know that i am not alone. I can never remember when im hurting so bad i could jump out of my body that the pain always gets better! Always.At least it will go down from a 10 to a 6 or 7 eventually. Eventually is so much better than never to me! Im so sorry for your pain & will add you to my prayers because you are not alone either! We are always here for you, anytime!

Last edited by gmak; 02-05-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Old 02-05-2014, 06:50 AM   #4
    marie4u
    Inactive
    (female)

marie4u HB User

i m so sorry for your pain. it was happened to me few years back but i m ok now.

Old 02-05-2014, 11:05 AM   #5
    gmak
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Thank you marie. What kind of pain did you have? So glad that you are better!

Closed Thread