PDA

View Full Version : please help me I am so scared

AnxiousA
04-14-2015, 02:44 AM
For about two months now, I have had loose stool. Only until recently have I felt my stomach (literally after every meal) swell up like a balloon and I become so gassy. Every morning I have cramps followed by a bowel movement (my stool is greenish) and then my cramps are relieved. Please help me is this IBS I AM SCARED TO DEATH I have a 18 month old daughter and I want to be around to see her grow. I am so scared Ihave colon or ovarian cancer!!!!!!
I do have anxiety and this bowel change came after I really stressful point in my life. Please help me understand what is going on with me.

LucasQ
04-15-2015, 01:07 AM
Hello Anxious,

You seem to be so anxious about what is going on with you but I understand because I've been there too. Your symptoms might not be IBS as you seem to think (This is just my opinion I'm no professional) Loose stool can be caused by Infection by bacteria (the cause of most types of food poisoning),Infections by other organisms,Eating foods that upset the digestive system and Allergies to certain foods.

As for your gas/bloating issue the main causes are eating foods that take long to digest such as
beans, cabbage, broccoli, raisins, lentils and prunes among others. Food intolerance to certain foods can be a cause too.

Just to be safe, I'd say you go and pay a doctor a visit because it's only them who can tell you what your problem is. Am just a common man and this is my opinion. It might be something serious or not.

movielover40
04-15-2015, 01:11 PM
Have your doctor test your stools for blood.

Best of luck.