PDA

View Full Version : I have been looking really bad lately?

myrolex
05-29-2015, 01:34 PM
For the last two weeks i have been looking like complete crap! My face has been redder than usual and i been getting some spots which i don't usually get. Also i have massive bags under my eyes which i never had before. I don't know why this is happening to me because i haven't changed anything or done anything different.... I don't eat junk food, i wash my face and moisturise daily,
and excercise daily. I really have no idea as to what is causing this plus i have to get my passport photo done this week too:( ugh how do i make myself look back to normal again?

bemindful
05-29-2015, 02:55 PM
Sorry to hear about everything. Have you been feeling stressed or anxious recently? They can take a toll on a person's appearance. I actually had my hair fall out in chunks from stress and poor nutrition. Have you been eating well, and healthy? I have found that by drinking lots of water on a daily basis has done wonders for my facial complection. Best wishes.

MSNik
05-31-2015, 05:41 AM
Sometimes, allergies can trigger redness and puffy eyes. Its that time where I live, how about where you live?
I wouldnt worry about a passport photo. No one will ever see it, and most peoples are really bad! Unless you are showing it to people daily- it doesnt have to be a great picture. They come out really tiny anyway!

As far as what you can do...extra sleep. Get some sun on your face, but not too much! You dont want to burn or develop skin cancer. Just enough to give you some healthy glow.

You can also use a mask...the masks which are developed to give you a glow might help.

Best of luck to you.