PDA

View Full Version : MRI report - tingling of hands & feet

Miranda622
06-14-2015, 02:01 PM
Hello!! I had tingling in my hands and feet. My doctor had me go for an MRI of my brain. This is what the report said:

"Solitary 4 mm nonenhancing white matter 4 mm focus of signal hyperintensity left posteromedial cerebellar white matter with a nonspecific imaging appearance. The above can be seen in association with a demyelinating process such as multiple sclerosis. A vascular etiology could be a diagnostic consideration as well."

Can you please kindly tell me what you make of this? Thank you!!

oliviasfood
06-14-2015, 03:21 PM
Hi, I am new to this site and looking for answers also. Sorry I am not any help to your question but I hive not gotten as far as you have. I have done bloodwork with no obvious problems and recently did a blood test for food allergy. I reacted strongly to egg yolk, gluten and wheat. My lips and tongue tingle sporadically along with my hands and feet less frequently. I also have a slight pulsating headache around my left temple off and on along with a "foggy" brain feeling.... Any of these different symptoms familiar to you or anyone else? Thanks for any input.

Snoopy61
06-15-2015, 10:33 AM
Hi Miranda622,

Findings on MRI is not a diagnosis but a diagnostic tool. Non-specific means that the findings on your MRI could be caused by any number of things. Your Dr. would need to take into account the MRI findings as well as any other test results, medical history, exam/evaluation and symptoms to determine a diagnosis.

Best wishes!