PDA

View Full Version : MOHS Surgery last week

lavender01
06-17-2015, 01:07 PM
Had MOHS surgery last week on a basal cell carcinoma right beside my nostril almost....the surgery went well just had to go in one time and the lab results came back clean....They sutured - I was sort of surprised by the stitches as to how far they had to go - right along side my nose and down into my top lip....needless to say I have had a very swollen lip and I bruised around my mouth and down into my neck....I guess that was the worst part with the lip swollen - haven't been out of the house until day when I went to get my stitches out....She said it looked really good and that I would probably eventually not even be able to see the scar....I know it will take a while for the redness to go away and the swelling to finally go out.....But I am pleased so far with it!

karlee1010
07-22-2015, 10:33 PM
Hi there. 🙋. Well, to be able to say that you're "pleased so far with it" is extremely wonderful! Great attitude! I bet Your Attitude has ALOT to do with your successful surgery. I truly believe they go hand in hand. Good for YOU. You're very encouraging!

lavender01
07-23-2015, 10:10 AM
well it's been a month I still have the numbess and some redness and thickness....I had to go back after 2 weeks and have 2 undissolved stitches taken care of....I'm just hoping that eventually it falls into place......