PDA

View Full Version : I am going mad

haydie9
12-10-2015, 09:28 AM
This is gonna take some time when I was young I had Capgras syndrome I thought my folks was replaced by look a like I don't know why I thought this I looked all over the house for them I never told anyone of this I looked upstairs and under beds I thought they were tied up some place in the house but one day I just didn't think that any more, In 2012 April 2, My son and father was in a fire my son was found dead upstairs in the bath tub and my father was took out by a brave neighbor I am so proud of a hero in my book STILL sadly dad was took off life support 5 days later he never came to but was just as well he wouldn't of been able to bare knowing my son was gone the two of them lived together most of my son's life. now here is the crazy part I am starting to think I am loosing my mind that reality and fantasy is coming together. I didn't ID my son's body because there was only two of them to be in there but what if IF a robber got in there to rob dad's place and my son was somewhere else and this robber was the same build and had the same tattoo and was the same much like my son GOD I KNOW what it sounds like BELIEVE ME I DO and my son is other there somewhere ok .... now it has been 4 year this April and his friends has moved and phone number to them have changed but mine have not and surely he would of got a hold of someone right but for some reason I just feel he is out there no harm or anything and I don't know why I think this ok back to the think about the replacement f my folks I don't think he has been replaced by some one I think it is my son no replacement but maybe it will be one day like with the folks I will just not think of it and that will be that. I have had a MRI and I have Cerebellar Atrophy I wonder if this might be doing it I have not been thinking about this till about July I had a fall I had a seizer and after the fall I started thinking abut this now since then am I loosing grip with reality we put my son in the ground the mortician found my son's tattoo and all I can't seem to get a grip on all of this am I going nuts ???

sweetpotato13
12-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Hayden you are certainly not going nuts! You have so much grief to deal with, and on top of that you have medical issues. It's no wonder you are feeling so terrible, emotionally.
You need to talk to a professional. There is so much you can work through when you have a trained person who knows how to make you feel better. I am so sorry, Hayden.

Jeff5213
12-10-2015, 07:27 PM
This is gonna take some time when I was young I had Capgras syndrome I thought my folks was replaced by look a like I don't know why I thought this I looked all over the house for them I never told anyone of this I looked upstairs and under beds I thought they were tied up some place in the house but one day I just didn't think that any more, In 2012 April 2, My son and father was in a fire my son was found dead upstairs in the bath tub and my father was took out by a brave neighbor I am so proud of a hero in my book STILL sadly dad was took off life support 5 days later he never came to but was just as well he wouldn't of been able to bare knowing my son was gone the two of them lived together most of my son's life. now here is the crazy part I am starting to think I am loosing my mind that reality and fantasy is coming together. I didn't ID my son's body because there was only two of them to be in there but what if IF a robber got in there to rob dad's place and my son was somewhere else and this robber was the same build and had the same tattoo and was the same much like my son GOD I KNOW what it sounds like BELIEVE ME I DO and my son is other there somewhere ok .... now it has been 4 year this April and his friends has moved and phone number to them have changed but mine have not and surely he would of got a hold of someone right but for some reason I just feel he is out there no harm or anything and I don't know why I think this ok back to the think about the replacement f my folks I don't think he has been replaced by some one I think it is my son no replacement but maybe it will be one day like with the folks I will just not think of it and that will be that. I have had a MRI and I have Cerebellar Atrophy I wonder if this might be doing it I have not been thinking about this till about July I had a fall I had a seizer and after the fall I started thinking abut this now since then am I loosing grip with reality we put my son in the ground the mortician found my son's tattoo and all I can't seem to get a grip on all of this am I going nuts ???

Hi, sorry to her about that. You're not going mad! It's normal to feel that way. Sweetpotato13 is right, you might consider going to medical professional. You need some counseling. You'll be fine. God gives us problems because He knows we can overcome it. God bless you!