PDA

View Full Version : Gas in intestines?

Theman182
02-17-2016, 02:18 PM
Hello everyone,
Im a 21 y/o male. I've been having the feeling that gas is bubbling around in what feels like my lower abdomen and possibly my bladder for about 6 months now. The feelING is especially felt when laying down. It doesn't totally hurt but it's enough to concern me. Im always hungry but ive also lost weight. My upper abdomen seems tense and bloated. The hairs around my belly are very sensitive and i feel the need to pee when i dont have to. About a year ago I really cloudy urine so I took a uralysis and came up clean. I've started eating healthier hoping the problem would just go away. Any clues as to what this might be?

quincy
02-20-2016, 08:13 AM
No idea initially, but you best see your doctor and get other testing done such as stool sampling.

have blood testing for hormones, liver enzymes, vitamins and kidney functioning.

Why do you think you're losing weight? are you eating regular meals? and give an example of foods you're eating.

Are you on any medications, drugs or supplements?

q

Theman182
02-20-2016, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the reply. Usually I start my day off with a shake consisting of egg, carrots, kale, starwberris, bluberries, yogurt, olive oil and naked mango and green machine juice.
I skip lunch most ofthe time just because ive been sleeping in later and mkssig the appropriate time (unemployed and depressed). But i fill in he gap with a lot of snacking.
Dinners can range, as its usually what my mom makes but ive started t turn away from meat. I dont drink pop or alcohol and dont use drugs.
Ive noticed what feels like a strong heartbeat just below my belly button.
My bowel movemnts are regular and easy going.
Im concerned as to why my pee was so very murky for just about a year and now its fine. Could i have been peeing out the linig of my bladder all that time?

quincy
02-21-2016, 06:28 PM
Hi..how long have you been having the shakes for brunch?

What's your reason for not eating meat?

Are you drinking an average amount of water during the day?

Some veggies can make urine cloudy..... by murky, do you mean dark and cloudy? One possibility for that is you might have had a mild infection, irritation or even small stones and have finally peed them out. You don't pee out the lining, but the lining does have mucus that can be increased from irritation or inflammation.
If you increased your fluid intake, that could have helped as well.

q