PDA

View Full Version : Is this part of IBS?

Cm034
03-18-2016, 09:06 AM
I have been told years ago that I have IBS, but just recently, I have had this nagging intermittent short, sharp type pain. It's not debilitating or anything, but my question is, can this nuisance of a pain just be on the lower right side with IBS? I have been eating a lot of spicy foods along with fruits and veggies. I just can't tell if it could be IBS or maybe a hip flexor tightness thing going on.
Any suggestions?

ToHellWithIBS
03-21-2016, 12:14 AM
I have been told years ago that I have IBS, but just recently, I have had this nagging intermittent short, sharp type pain. It's not debilitating or anything, but my question is, can this nuisance of a pain just be on the lower right side with IBS? I have been eating a lot of spicy foods along with fruits and veggies. I just can't tell if it could be IBS or maybe a hip flexor tightness thing going on.
Any suggestions?

Spicy foods are not good with those of us with IBS. Also, raw veggies are apparently also not good for us. Cooked veggies are fine, but cut out raw veggies and the spicey foods, and see if that helps.

Also, I love spicey foods. But with IBS, it only expounds the problems.