PDA

View Full Version : Please help ... so sick feeling!

bnd93
05-04-2016, 04:08 AM
Hi im a 27yr old f. Ive felt somewhat off for months now. Id say since july of 2015 i can remember my appetite extremely going downhill. From then to know ive lost 82 lbs. Generally no other probably until now except havent been able to eat...anything!! Since the beginning of april i was dignosed with a uti because my wbc was really high and my urine culture came up bad. I took antibiotics. And ive been having really bad pain throughout my abdomen on my right and left side but more so my right upper. My back on both sides hurts so bad. After my antibiotics i waited and i still felt extremely lightheaded...i still can barely get out of bed. And the sleepiness is something i cant even explain. I can sleep all day every day and still be tired. So i went back and she diagnosed me with a kidney infection this time and two more weeks of meds. I finished those 5 days ago. Now im noticing the pain ive been feeling in spots will xompletely swell up to huge sizes and feel really hard under my skin. All over my body..started on right upper abdomen. Then elbow and left back...its happening everywhere. And i feel them and under it is lymph nodes! Is that normal? What the heck? Also ive bern waking up every morning drenched in sweat. I have to completely strip down and shower or wipe off. Its no fun. Ive been so pale for weeks now and just overall weakness. I go back to my doctor on monday i its just new things keep happening. Also if i pull down my eyelids parts of my eyes are turning yellow. And my skin has never been so dry. I have to carry lotion everywhere and i put it on almost every ten minutes. Any ideas? Thank you for reading all of that!

Mannimanz
10-16-2016, 10:35 PM
Sorry to hear you are sick. Have you seen an endocrinologist? The extreme fatigue, night sweats, dry skin, weight loss. These can be signs of a thyroid issue. All symptoms may not be related.

GordofromAus
10-17-2016, 06:03 AM
Hi, It's reasonably common for men and especially females to get a urine infection. Consider to take cranberries, its a natural solution to stop urine infections, and great to stop re occurance. Costco is very cheap, they sell 1.5kg frozen. maybe make smoothie every day, 1 cup cranberry, 1 cup raspberry or blueberries, 1/2 cup low fat yogurt, some milk (look for recipe you like) To improve the effectiveness of your recovery, keep in mind that a) Ideally we should clear / purge our kidney's every 24 hours. This is accomplished by drinking 2 to 3 Litres of water every 24 hours, that's the amount required to go through your kidneys to clear it, otherwise you get a "build up" and they start the next day when you wake, with this build up. Eg if you can drink 2 to 3 Litres of water, when you sleep your kidneys will get a complete rest as its not working overnight. Common sense things to improve it, try not to eat after 7 or 8pm, so your body can rest and not process stuff overnight, cut down on sugar, that will ease the kidneys. To recover energy, more water will give you some energy back, eating raw produce, eg smoothies with fruit or berries, or make healthy green juices instead of a normal meal will give you a lot more energy. Get some ginger, slice up really fine, heat in large saucepan with 2Litres of water, let it cool, and use this instead of your normal 2 to 3 litres of water each day. (search on line for exact instructions) 15minutes on moderate heat or so. also look up on line what I said about cranberries, also ginger, (that may stop your morning sweats as well).

GordofromAus
10-17-2016, 06:13 AM
Hi again, also so fatigued, check your Iron levels, It's quite common for women to have low Iron count, more common in women due to their monthly cycle. Low Iron count will leave you completely fatigued. It cannot do any harm to take a good quality Iron supplement, its hard to get it absorbed into the body, so need to take vitamin C with it, some tablets have both; probably $10 to $15 for 1 month supply.