PDA

View Full Version : Why am I always super full, and super bloated? Help.

outsidegirl1
08-02-2016, 10:05 PM
Hey all!

I'm 20 years old, and I have been having stomach issues for 4 years now. I currently have no diet restrictions or allergies and I exercise regularly. The one GI doc I went to just brushed it off as IBS. Here's the thing: the ONLY symptoms I have are abdominal distension and that I'm always always full. I have no pain/cramps/spasms, I poop once or twice a day (so there's probably not an obstruction), no diarrhea, nothing. Just *severe* bloating and constantly feeling full.

For the bloating: It's super super severe to the point where I *literally* look 6 months pregnant- my stomach is round, smooth, and hard. I'm 5'4'' 125lbs and so when this happens, it's really apparent :(

For the never hungry-ness: For a year now, I always feel as though I have just eaten 5 heaping plates of food. It's gotten progressively worse, to the point where even the though of eating makes me feel sick. It's gotten so bad in the past 6 months that I have slowly stopped eating. I'm worried that I'm not going to be getting enough nutrients soon. However-- I haven't lost any weight, even though I'm eating less calories than my body uses to perform basic functions.

I finally decided to see the doc; I got an endoscopy and the doc found the bacteria H. pylori in my stomach, so I took a triple-therapy antibiotic to clear it up. He said my stomach is inflamed but that's about it, hoping it'll go away now that the bacteria is gone. I had a blood test, no hypothyroidism, no celiac disease, normal iron levels, blood sugars-- everything was normal.

That's where I'm stuck. My feeling of bloatedness and fullness just keep.getting.worse.

I'm at a loss here and my symptoms are getting worse- have any advice?

Thanks so much in advance!

Jhell
08-03-2016, 02:16 AM
I suggest to have a regular exercise. Loosen up and sweat it out. Most of the time when there are problem in our system exercise and proper diet will truly help us to live well and have a healthy lifestyle ;)

Itswhatsinthefo
08-22-2016, 08:47 PM
I had the h pylori bacteria also took the antibiotics and stuff they told me to. Things got better but i have symptoms at least once or twice a week of bloating and feeling full also. Heartburn and a dull pain under my right rib. Sometimes its the otherside or even my lower abdomen. But mostly on my right side. I feel like i cant belch at times and if i dont take myralax i become constipated and have really bad discomfort. Had camera in stomach and rear end. Supposed to go back in sometime to take a pill with camera to take pics of my small intestine but havent done it yet. Thought i would wait and see if my symptoms get better but there not so on to the next thing. Im know im sick and tired of feeling good for a day or two then feeling crappy for a day or two. I know i probably should pay attention to my diet more but sometimes thats hard when food that is good for you cost so much more than food that is not good for you. I know when i did pay attention to what i was eating my symptoms were better but not gone. Anyway just wanted to share this info.