PDA

View Full Version : Rocd please help

Victoria623
08-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Hello guys, it is not really my first time to post on online threads so if please anyone can help it will be more than appreciated, i dated a guy for one year and 7 months, i suffered from ocd and everything turned upside down, i forgot how falling in love feels, i lost all my friends and i am treated from anxiety depression and certainly ocd. Our relationship didnt really go wrong i changed I did really bad stuff i really do regret, my mind is going crazy, i pray everyday for a miracle, i fall in love with every single guy i see and everytime things go well with a guy, BAM! I fall in love with another, i think I wouldn't get married or date, i really need your guys help, thankyou for reading

Wweraw
08-15-2016, 06:27 PM
Had same problem and I'm a male. Do you have any past experiences of trauma and abuse? Problems like that could lead to insecurity issues that make you feel like you unwanted, need reassuring, and nurturing all the time. Anything At all that you can think of? Are you falling in love or falling infatuated? Could it be sexual Desires that you have? Are you unhappy with anything in your life?

Victoria623
08-16-2016, 07:09 AM
First of all thanks for your help, and yes i really feel insecure and always seeking assurance, and always feeling unwanted what did you do to solve this?

Wweraw
08-16-2016, 04:27 PM
Nothing you cAn do besides get help from psychiatrist or psychologist. If you truly have no friends then you might not have an option. Feeling unwanted no matter the attention you get and falling in love all the time is no way to be. I had past trauma that I still struggle with, you just have to come to terms with it, it's hard but possible. How would you like it if a guy did that to you?

Victoria623
08-16-2016, 10:42 PM
Yes i would feel terrible of course if a guy did that to me, i would try to get some help from a psychiatrist but the thing is i am embrassed to say what i feel, and i am really sorry for what you're struggling from

PhilLee18
09-05-2016, 10:46 PM
It may be hard, but you really have to just blurt everything out to your doctor, believe me, it won't be anything he or she hasn't heard before. Initially I did the same thing (withheld) but then I realized that I was paying big money for this help and if only for financial reasons, I told him everything. It helped me enormously, and now I am a fully functioning OCD person. It didn't happen overnight, of course, and it required the right meds, but I did recover, although I still take the meds.