PDA

View Full Version : Doctors dont know what's wrong

Kkgirl1223
10-30-2016, 11:53 PM
It all started in March I had diarrhea and thought it was the flu but hasn't went away.... i notice dairy and fructose make it worse. But they did fructose test and it was negative but i was extremely sick from it.
How every they can't figure out what's wrong they thought it was my pancrease but every test has come back negative. Even a fat stool sample I cave was neg but it did have a note saying I didn't provide enough stool.

Anyways they did a endoscopy and a colonoscopy endoscopy showed decreased folds in my duodenum but my vili were ok. ( b4 all this 6 yrs ago I went on a gluten free diet because it made me extremely sick but at the time doctor didnt test me just told me to go on it).

I have diahrrea and vomit at times. If I don't have diarrhea my stool floats and is a yellowish color. I am so sick of being sick and not knowing what it is. I am a female 23 and am 5ft 1in and weight 93lbs...

I'm starting to get to the point where I guess this is not real since all tests are neg.

beebs77
11-01-2016, 12:47 AM
How many biopsies did they take, just like many diseases damage from coeliac can be patchy and it can cause lactose intolerance. Have you had the genes test for coeliac done?

Kkgirl1223
11-01-2016, 04:01 PM
I have no idea my doctor gi think I do have it she's 99% sure. But I Have not ate it in 6 yrs but afree going I was better now I'm not and it's only getting worse...

And u have no clue if they did are not have had so many labs and stuff

Kkgirl1223
11-01-2016, 04:04 PM
It's not just lactose this lactose free milk sets it's off also..

I seriously want to figure out what's is wrong.. I mean it's good things are neg but dosent make since of why I'm so sick and stomach pain

Kkgirl1223
11-16-2016, 01:53 PM
When I hear your stool is floating, I think you are not digesting fat properly. Do you still have your gallbladder? Yellow stool can be a sign of bile passing through your digestive tract. Your food isn't spending enough time in your large intestine.

Are you taking probiotics or digestive enzymes? I am wondering if you are missing an essential bacteria in your large intestine or colon. Are you drinking enough water? That isn't the answer, but when you have chronic diarrhea dehydration might follow.

How about salt? Are you using sea salt or celtic salt to season your food? That can help with helping your body to hold onto electrolytes....

Hope some of this info helps... I am sorry to hear about your pain. Don't give up and don't assume it isnt real! Trust yourself!

I am taking probiotics, I still have my gallbladder, and I do use sea salt and drink water. I had to drink even more because I was becoming constipated. Doctors are not sure I have a appt the 5th. I haven't had diarrhea in 2 weeks though :) but had opposite and still have pain.

Kkgirl1223
11-16-2016, 01:55 PM
Also, were you ever tested for C-diff?

C-diff what do you mean?

Kkgirl1223
11-16-2016, 02:32 PM
Is it a fecal test iv done many

Kkgirl1223
11-16-2016, 02:50 PM
Then I might of already had it

Titchou
11-16-2016, 03:46 PM
Have you had an ultrasound for gallstones, etc or a HIDA Scan?