PDA

View Full Version : Soo scared!!! Pls pls read!!!

Kelx44
11-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Ive been suffering for 2 years after my son was born. It started with twitches, neck pain, throat pain, numbness.

6 months ago it then progressed to Pulsating Humming in my right ear that corelates with my heart beat, numbness in my nose and check, tingling sensation in my check

This last week: Pressure in my face and head while sitting or standing. When I look down while standing it feel likes SEVERE pressure in my sinuses and face, dizzy, nauseous, and a weird sensation of something in my throat and a bad metallic taste. I also get some popping and cracking in my ears and head in an upright position. Skull base pain and headache. When I look back up the symptoms go away bit. All my symptoms go away when I lay flat down and appear when Im up. What is this!!!!

teteri66
11-05-2016, 08:18 PM
What does your doctor think is going on?

Kelx44
11-05-2016, 08:21 PM
What does your doctor think is going on?

She has no idea....No one does...its getting worse the last 5 days....Ive been doing tons of research and a CSF leak seems to be the closest thing to what I have...

teteri66
11-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Have you had a brain scan to look for a tumor or something else that could be causing your symptoms?

Did you have an epidural during childbirth?

Kelx44
11-06-2016, 10:03 AM
Yes I had an epidural....

Today is SOO bad....When I stand up my heart rate shoots too 140, my head feels like its sinking, pulling and sucking into my spine, i get nausous, dizzy, headache increases, i get a sensation of burning in my throat and nose.......when i lye down it goes away