PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to ntural hair color

Daisymaid
11-18-2016, 10:04 PM
Recently i got blondes highlights on my black hair from a boxed dye. Didnt turn out good. Was yellow, brown and brassy. So went to a hair dresser to get back to my natural color black. Just got it done today. She said it will fade and adviced me to use a conditioner and cream before straightening it. I didnt check it throughly before i left. All i saw was it was back to black and i was super happy. It later that evening and now i noticed a small part of brown and my bangs still the same. The section is brown can really see if i put it up. Rest of hair is still balck. Will the highlights fade to brown color. Should it fade that fast?? Should i go back and get it fix?

MSNik
11-19-2016, 06:42 AM
Yes, it will fade, but no it should not have faded in a day or two...you probably want to go back and ask why it faded so quickly.
Bleached highlights, are very porous, they absorb color quickly...its possible that she just didnt put enough of the darker color on this one area so it didnt take as well. It can be fixed easily enough! Good luck!