View Full Version : Should I go to an orthopedist or orthopedic surgeon?

01-25-2017, 03:36 AM
This is for neck pain.

01-25-2017, 03:25 PM
You want to go to an orthopedic spine or neuro surgeon. You do not want an orthopedic who also fixes knees or a neuro who would rather be doing brain surgery. You are looking for neck and back only.

If pain is recent you may want to start out with a PCP or a physiatrist who specializes in orthopedic issues.