PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice, Please Help, Stomach Issues

Gdogg6
02-13-2017, 09:53 AM
Hi all, I'm a worrier, and I have an issue that is really bothering me. Please let me know if anyone has had these issues?

History: 42 year old Male

For the last couple months on most cases I have had blood in my stools, it has been bright red blood and usually only after medium to larger bowel movements. I have been diagnosed with anal fissures in the past and had a colonoscopy and endoscopy 5 or 6 years ago because I wanted to be checked out. Everything came back clear, I did find out I tested positive for H Pylori.

About a week ago I started having some stomach discomfort, I never lost my appetite or anything like that. I then started having really loose bowel movements, not straight watery diarrhea, this actually had substance to it but was very loose. I am averaging 4 or 5 of these a day and my stomach really gargles before needing to go. The pain isn't bad, its just uncomfortable. It has felt like it's hurt in a couple different places at times but mainly right around the belly button. Since all these bowel movements over the last week have been loose there has been no blood.

Again, I haven't lost weight or my appetite. But I'm sick of the discomfort being there...and since the discomfort has been there so have the loose bowels (7 or 8 days now). I went to my family doctor last week, he felt around and said he didn't feel or suspect anything abnormal, he said sometimes you can get a viral thing that lasts a couple weeks. Of course my mind starts thinking the worst....stomach or pancreatic cancer....or something drastic of course. Any suggestions or similar experiences would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks!

G