PDA

View Full Version : Shampoo suggestions?

jennax0x
03-08-2017, 03:07 AM
Hi! I'm looking for some shampoo suggestions. I have color treated, thin, fine, oily hair. I'm looking for something that is for color treated hair, but also helps with the oiliness, possibly providing some volume. I'd like a cheaper, drugstore brand, but am open to any suggestions! Thanks!

Meenal28
04-24-2017, 01:34 AM
Don't make the cheap brand your choice. As you said you got your hair colored so better to take suggestion from the parlor or beautician. They will suggest you better.

MSNik
04-24-2017, 05:26 AM
I agree that using salon quality products will extend the color of your hair and address your concerns better.
You want to stay away from anything with sulfates and oils if you tend to be oily..
My salon recommends a brand which I get either there, or at Ulta online. Its made by Redken and it works great!

Dragonfly Wings
04-24-2017, 01:09 PM
Hey there, I suffer from the same issue, I really dislike my thin oily hair! Some days within about 5hrs of a wash it can look as though it hasn't been washed in days dependent on which products I use. Right now I am using a herbal blend and while it smells lovely and makes my hair feel beautiful shortly after washing, it just doesn't keep the oil under control unfortunately :(

I have found Tresemme works great in my hair though! It can be found in the supermarket or pharmacy etc now and is anywhere from $5-10ish (AUD) a bottle. Quite often they will have the 750ml bottles half price in the supermarket too which makes it super super cheap.

I hope this helps!
DW.

789456Jenna
04-20-2018, 09:42 AM
Organix Biotin and Collagen made with a unique formula of biotin, collagen and amino acids that thickens limp hair while moisturizing a dry scalp.