PDA

View Full Version : Digestive Gastro Issues

Kimb433
10-17-2017, 01:55 AM
I have Hypothyroidism, Had Gallbladder removed in 1999 from severe pain in the right side under the rib due to full of gall stones. Within few months I started having severe pain and cramping in the center of my belly just below the bottom center of both ribcage . Then it would shoot a pain up thru the chest area and thru the top center of my back. I felt like I had been put in a tight squeeze hold . If I couldn't get my self layed down or sat down from a standing position, then I'd pass completely out. This would have me almost in tears and balling up in a fetal position prior to passing out. Well it took several year, several doctors, including GI and cardiologist for my already exiting mitral valve heart prolapse , which is what they ept trying to say was causing all this pain and sudden come on of these events.

But it was because they didn't start till after the gallbladder surgery. I was finally told they it was what they call Esophagus spasms which are similar to the feeling of having a heart attack. I was given nitro clycerin to take if one came on and it stops this severe pain soon after. Milk will help coat the spasm a little as it's coming on. No none cause. I say it's from Gall bladder removal and I also ended up having Chronic IBS and Bloating constantly to where I'm just miserable most of the time.

If anyone has a solution to the Severe Bloating with Cronic IBS , please pass it on my way.... Thanks

rb93
10-23-2017, 02:33 PM
Hi. Oat bran completely controls my IBS. Have you tried it? I make muffins from it, and if you eat one with each meal, you will not only lower your cholesterol, you will most likely control IBS. By the way, the ones I make are not large, so I'm no filling up on huge muffins lol.