PDA

View Full Version : Bleaching already blonde hair

Makkyo
07-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Hi, so I'm a natural golden blonde and I've recently lightened my hair with a loreal kit. It didnt do much, it got me to a light orangey/yellow so I decided to tone it with a wella t18 toner. It turned out really nice, almost an ashy silver blonde but it's not what I'm going for. Im hoping for an almost platinum white and was wondering if I should bleach my hair, and what type of bleach is best.

yayagirl
07-07-2018, 01:22 PM
Hon, the more treatments done to your hair the more damage is done and the damage is permanent until the hair grows out.

Please go to a professional, because whitening hair is a delicate process and the products already did a lot of damage to your hair. A professional will know how to strengthen your hair and do the least amount of further damage.

My hair is naturally white and started turning white in my late thirties. I would love to again have my very dark colored hair. LOL

MSNik
07-08-2018, 04:31 AM
If you bleach your hair yourself after already doing it once and using a toner- you risk your hair breaking off. It will be damaged beyond anything you want to deal with.

Please see a professional. A professional hair stylist can help you to get your hair healthy and then help you to lighten it further. This is considered a double process lightening and it will be harmful to your hair.

Let your hair grow out a bit and then go see a professional. If you aren't unhappy with the way it looks today- leave it alone.

You really are going to damage your hair if you continue trying to lighten it on your own.