PDA

View Full Version : Phobia of milk!

beachbabe634
08-02-2003, 07:30 AM
ive got a phobia of milk, i refuse to even touch the bottle, sometimes my dad shouts at me to put milk in his cofee and it gets me so upset i cry but im forced to do it so i put oven gloves on. i hate this phobia

yoga1st
08-02-2003, 09:12 AM
my sister is really weird about milk ,,she will only drink milk out of the container if she is the one to open it then once its been open she won't drink it again, i told her she needs to keep those little school size milks in her fridge lol
if you have a phobia you are doing good by pouring it even with the gloves on , my sis has a phobia about spiders and i can't even talk about a spider of she gets teary eyed and will have bad dreams about them,
yoga

mlgable
08-02-2003, 09:45 PM
Do you remember when you first started having a phobia about milk? If you can remember an incident you may be able to work through this on your own but if not you will need to see a counselor to help work through this.

beachbabe634
08-07-2003, 05:33 AM
ive never liked milk, but i remember a really scary dream about it which started it off, now it just freaks me out, and my phobias got worse