PDA

View Full Version : Why is my nose peeling?

brendiqueen
11-19-2003, 12:22 PM
I posted yesterday about how my nose is peeling for no reason, it looks like I've been in the sun too much or I just got over a bad cold and blew my nose way too many times.. Now, this morning I woke up with what it looks like a red bruise on my nose.. I have no idea of where this came from , but it looks really bad! My husband was trying to be "funny" about it and he is right I look like Rudolpf the Red Nose Reindeer... Any ideas would be very appreciated..
Thanks..
P.S. can you tell me of some good moisturizers

Lochnessie
11-19-2003, 08:17 PM
I have eczema on my nose, and it does the exact same thing - ichy, flaky and looks unsightly. I'd be going to the Dr.

brendiqueen
11-20-2003, 10:42 AM
I have eczema on my nose, and it does the exact same thing - ichy, flaky and looks unsightly. I'd be going to the Dr.
Sorry I just have to BUMP my message...

nikki2kids
11-20-2003, 06:59 PM
I've had the same problem for years. I finally went to a doctor and got a prescription steriod cream. It took away the peeling and the redness after two applications. Now I only use it when it comes back - maybe once a month.

brendiqueen
11-21-2003, 11:01 AM
I've had the same problem for years. I finally went to a doctor and got a prescription steriod cream. It took away the peeling and the redness after two applications. Now I only use it when it comes back - maybe once a month.
Thanks for your replies I am going to make an appt. with the dermatologist ASAP, the redness still there and it looks bad..

cuddledumplin
11-21-2003, 10:29 PM
You could just be using skincare products that irritate your skin. My skin peels when I try products that are strong.