PDA

View Full Version : Blackheads~HELP!

Abbey32
12-17-2003, 04:05 PM
What gets rid of these?? I have them on my nose and they are so deep. I have had them since I was a teen and I am 31 now so I know they must be deep. I have tried scrubs, strips, poking at them, steaming my face and that suction dohickey and nothing works yet. Anyone?

GroovyBabe
12-17-2003, 04:09 PM
I hate to say it in this way but I really don't think there is anything that can be done about blackheads. It's just dirt clogging your pores. I'm only 20 but I've had them since I was about 12 years old.

ErimusValidus
12-17-2003, 04:41 PM
Blackheads are like any other symptom of acne and related skin conditions - their appearance can be reduced by taking control of what's going on inside you. Read sunfell's thesis about how diet affects acne, or rather, can be used to reduce the affects of acne. Furthermore, try taking a vitamin B5 supplement. Since taking 10 grams a day (yes, it's a lot) I have noticed - more than anything - that my pores have shrunk and that, as a result, a lot of blackheads have disappeared or at least faded significantly. You've got to try it to believe it. I use Evolution-X's formula.