PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the Dermalogica Acne Prone Kit?

ewynn
12-29-2003, 02:04 PM
I'm just wondering if any of you guys tried the Dermalogica Acney Prone Kit. I've been using Proactive kit, but am somewhat dissapointed with the results. So, for my next kit, I'm considering Dermalogica. I've heard some good reviews about Dermalogica products, but I want to make sure if it is better than Proactive.

Oh yeah, Dermalogica's exfoliant is terribly expensive. So, I'm wondering if anyone know gentle and yet effective exfoliant.

If any of you know a better kit or treatment, then don't hesitate to tell me.

THANK YOU

sacgrl81
01-06-2004, 08:40 PM
[COLOR=Blue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
I have used a ton of Dermalogica products including the acne kit..I dumped hundreds of dollars into it and got no results. I've also used Proactive w/ no results. I'm still on my search for a cure. But in my experience it was a waste of money wasting it on Dermalogica

ava_28
01-06-2004, 10:31 PM
Yeah! I have to say any "acne" kit sucks! I've spent way too much money on skin care products. I was using glytone's acne kit. It includes 10% BP . I stopped using it because 1. sick of bp period and 2. i ruined a shirt my sister gave me for my bday! I was so mad! So I'm officially done with any acne kits!!!! I want to try Boscia products. They have their own site.. gonna check it out!