PDA

View Full Version : ephedrine

Nikkita
12-30-2003, 07:11 AM
I am currently taking 9 mini-thins per morning and keep having to up the dose to get the same effect. I am addicted to the high I get off these but i know they are no good in the long term for health. Has anyone else been addicted to these and how did you manage to cut down? Also is there a safe alternative that would still give me a stimulant effect, reduced appetite etc?

greymatter
12-30-2003, 09:22 AM
Nikkita

The goverment is moving quickly to ban Ephedra (Ma Huang) and that people should stop using drugs immediately!!!!!
I knew this was coming as there have been other posts concerning effedra/efferdrine on this board recently.

Right or wrong (I actually believe ephedra is very VERY unhealthy for your body when used regularly and in high doses), especially if you or your family has a history of High Blood Pressure or Heart Disease.

For your own safety, please try to taper of this drug/supplement now.

Good Luck.

grey

lortabbuzzer
12-30-2003, 10:15 AM
Hi there~ I, too, use the Stackers that have the herb in it. I was taking Lortab's and when I detoxed from them I started on the Stackers to help with the lack of energy. I just got an email regarding the government banning the sale of the product. It was a Breaking News update for our local tv station. You can find it on WHAS, Louisville, Kentucky web site. Just do a search for it.
I wish you luck because I know how you feel. I am in the same boat.