PDA

View Full Version : Red spots on face

boricuaitalia20
01-01-2004, 01:01 PM
I don't have any new pimples or anything...currently on OTC and using proactiv at night, and when I wake up... I have these RED spots on my forehead, tiny freckles on nose, and red marks on my cheeks..usually covered up with makeup. I don't want to wear makeup though! I'm not sure how to get rid of these. I use ambi(I think it's cream for black people) at night over the proactiv...it's supposed to fade discolorations.. but i dont think it's working on top of the proactiv...it just makes my face look really soft and fresh...anything I could try?

aquarius0121
01-01-2004, 06:22 PM
What you have sounds like acne scars. They are relatively difficult to get rid of, and the only sure thing is TIME. I've heard that Neosporin helps the appearance, and I've also heard talk of using lemons (I've never known anyone to do this, but it's worth a try if you are inclined). Skin takes 20 something days to fully rejuvenate, so I supposed that's the least amount of time you can expect the scars to disappear. They should eventually fade unless they are pitted deep in your skin (then I would consult a dermatologist). Hopefully this helps...