PDA

View Full Version : What is this????

singer1
01-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Does anyone know what or why these pimple like bumps pop up every now and then on the arms? It doesn't hurt or itch, but it does have a head and looks like a pimple. Just one, not a cluster. I'm 40 years old and I thought that I was done with these! :eek:

MelloVball
01-04-2004, 03:13 PM
Does anyone know what or why these pimple like bumps pop up every now and then on the arms? It doesn't hurt or itch, but it does have a head and looks like a pimple. Just one, not a cluster. I'm 40 years old and I thought that I was done with these! :eek:

I get those on my legs, its like random little red bump. I wish I could help...
:confused:

Misty800
01-04-2004, 03:20 PM
Could be infected hair folicile. Try using an antibiotic cream on it and see if it clears up.

ErimusValidus
01-04-2004, 05:34 PM
I get these too. Since I suffer from acne I put it down to that but they feel more like a flea bite of some sort than an acne lesion. Are you getting bitten by something, do you think?

matahari
01-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Dont worry... its really common for women to get it. I have had it since I was a kid and never grew out of it. Its not acne and its not an infection... I was told that it a form of eczema (but I dunno for sure) The solution is simple.... just exfoliate with regular soap and a buff-puff when you shower.