PDA

View Full Version : Michelle, how are you?

rosietee
01-06-2004, 09:27 PM
I am on the west coast, but I saw that you are still up as of midnight your time, right? Are you nervous about taking your last pill tomorrow? I know you can do it! You have helped me so much get mentally prepared for kicking this filthy habit.

I know you talked about going to meetings at one point. Did you ever decide to go? I still haven't. There is one close to me tomorrow night and I think I will have my husband come home from work early so I can go. He is still at work now! My girls are night owls, and don't go to bed until about 10:00 (sometimes 11!), so it's not like I have a break. I keep running to this board every chance I get, but I have a project due on Friday, so I am going to have to buckle down. My babysitter will be here tomorrow and Friday. If I get enough done tomorrow I will definitely go to the meeting; otherwise I will have to wait until Friday, I think. Let me know if you have been going. It will probably be hard for you to get out if the withdrawals really kick in, huh? I'll pray for you.

Tonight is my first night I am going to do doses throughout the night. Here's to the beginning of the end!

God bless,
Rose

John 808
01-07-2004, 06:25 PM
Thanks for asking Rose- just now getting to the boards with the exception of a little 10 minute check this morning. You can read some of my other posts as I don't want to repeat myself too much- plus I posted back to you and ddanna on your thread, I think!

Hang in there yourself,
michelle