PDA

View Full Version : Fat Lips..can they be reduced?

adam d
01-23-2004, 10:34 AM
I have fat lips and was wondering whether there is anything available that can reduce their size?

Cheers!

adam d
01-24-2004, 02:05 PM
I have fat lips and was wondering whether there is anything available that can reduce their size?

Cheers!
Can anyone provide me with some advice please

adam d
02-05-2004, 10:56 PM
Can anyone provide me with some advice please
please help

FaerieStars
02-06-2004, 05:19 AM
I don't know of anything besides surgery. Try doing an internet search and see if anything else comes up.

silverandgold
02-06-2004, 07:08 AM
What do you consider to be "fat lips"? Gosh, I WISH I had "fat" lips. Mine are so thin. I'd love to have nice, full lushious lips! I don't know if you are male or female, but either way, full lips are sexy. I've had boyfriends with big, full sexy lips and they are the best kissers! :-)

whoahtheretiger
02-06-2004, 12:15 PM
My lips are pretty full. I actually don't mind except if I want to wear lipstick or some kind of lip color. When I do that it looks bad. I am a Caucasian but my mom said I must have some kind of African-American in me as my bottom lip is quite full. ;-) And I in no way mean that as a racial slur or anything like that.

whoahtheretiger
02-06-2004, 12:21 PM
I kind of like having full lips except that often people ask me if I am all right when I am not frowning. It might be because my lip looks like I am pouting sometimes. :-)

adam d
02-06-2004, 01:45 PM
The best way that I can put it is, I have lips similar to Angelina Jolie (but for a guy) and I'd prefer to have them slightly slimmer.

rita
02-06-2004, 07:35 PM
please help

Nothing but plastic surgery will help you.

adam d
02-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Nothing but plastic surgery will help you.
Then I'll have to wait a few years as I am only a teenager. Is there anything else I can do apart from this?

rita
02-07-2004, 04:52 AM
Then I'll have to wait a few years as I am only a teenager. Is there anything else I can do apart from this?

As another poster suggested, don't think of your lips as "fat". Think of them as "full" and think of thousands of women who spend thousands of dollars to make their lips be "fat" while you are lucky to have them naturally.

adam d
02-07-2004, 12:00 PM
As another poster suggested, don't think of your lips as "fat". Think of them as "full" and think of thousands of women who spend thousands of dollars to make their lips be "fat" while you are lucky to have them naturally.
But I am a man!!!

rita
02-07-2004, 02:08 PM
But I am a man!!!

It makes no difference. Full lips on a man are also attractive.

silverandgold
02-09-2004, 06:46 AM
If you have lips similar to Angelina Joile, then don't mess with them!!! I know you are a guy -- but still -- i'm telling you full lips are totally sexy! You see a lot of the male models have big pouty lips. It's very hot.

FaerieStars
02-09-2004, 04:45 PM
If you keep them healthy then you'll be fine. Big unhealthy cracked lips won't be attractive. Get a little pot of lip medex to keep them nice.

adam d
02-10-2004, 11:23 AM
If you keep them healthy then you'll be fine. Big unhealthy cracked lips won't be attractive. Get a little pot of lip medex to keep them nice.
What's medex?

I have also stopped using vaseline as people say that it enlarges your lips due to the fat it contains.

rita
02-10-2004, 11:33 AM
What's medex?

I have also stopped using vaseline as people say that it enlarges your lips due to the fat it contains.

No, it doesn't. If that was the case women who wanted fuller lips would not need collagen injections. What vaseline does is prevent lips from drying out (although there are better ways). It may make your lips appear fuller because it makes them shiny and anything shiny will loook bigger than if it was matte.