PDA

View Full Version : Blush and blackheads

RockFreak
01-24-2004, 08:40 AM
I pretty much wear blush every day so I don't look pale. I've been noticing that my pores on my cheeks are getting bigger and i have more blackheads. Is there any products that won't do this to me? And how can I remove the blackheads effectively?

Eve44
01-25-2004, 06:34 PM
I pretty much wear blush every day so I don't look pale. I've been noticing that my pores on my cheeks are getting bigger and i have more blackheads. Is there any products that won't do this to me? And how can I remove the blackheads effectively?

If I were you, I'd use a blush (or powder) that won't clog your pores such as mineral makeup. It's supposed to be good for the skin. As for the blackheads, I've got some too and I use a facial exfoliator, I bought it from the shopping channel. It's working great so far..I'm sure any kind would do that is oil-free.

Hope this helped.

lovely.lady
01-26-2004, 06:32 AM
I use Mary Kay blush and my pores on my cheeks are nearly invisible. If you want to continue using the same blush maybe you should use something like Clinique Pore Minimizer, I hear it works very well.

AnitaPita
01-26-2004, 11:02 AM
This happens to me also and it took me a while to figure out it was the brush that was causing the problems and not the blush. So I started using cotton balls to apply my blush and I stopped breaking out on my cheeks. I am not for sure if this is your problem but it is a suggestion. For me it does not matter what brand I use, whether its Lancome or cover girl...as long as I dont use the brush. I get rid of my blackheads by using Queen Helene's Mint Julep masque. You can purchase it at walmart or walgreens for about 3 bucks. Good luck! :-)

Mara
02-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Wash cosmetic brushes and dry upside down-upright in a jar & tools often. You could try a mask of eggwhite with fresh lemon juice, allow to dry then rinse.

ps; exfoliate

Mara
02-04-2004, 01:27 PM
oops, double entry...