PDA

View Full Version : Spray on Pantyhose

SweetPuff
03-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Has anyone tried Nyce Legs yet? It is a spray on pantyhose...not like the spray on tan. This stuff is supposed to look and feel like you are actually wearing hose. I saw it on TV today and it really looked cool,but it's $28/bottle.

GinaAnn
04-15-2004, 01:58 AM
I just bought the NEW Sally Hansen air brush legs. It was $9.99------it comes in 4 shades and its the best!!!!

aquarius0121
04-16-2004, 08:17 AM
That sounds SOOOO weird. Let us know if you try it out!

Autumn-Wind
04-16-2004, 01:29 PM
I've used the Sally Hansen spray on as well. It is a little weird, but works great! It looks natural and makes your legs look fabulous.

GinaAnn
06-05-2004, 02:54 AM
Just a quick note...still using this Sally Hansen spray. I am on my 3rd can. Its the best. I use it all over not just my legs ( NOT on my face )...Gina

ducttape1000
06-07-2004, 09:35 AM
does.the.sally.hanson.stuff.wash.off.aft er.one.use??

alessia
06-08-2004, 03:04 PM
I went to the nyce legs website, and it seems just like the sally hansen stuff. I really want to try the sally hansen spray. i've heard such great things about it!

josigirl
06-12-2004, 01:20 PM
I have used the Sally Hansen spray this summer and it is great!! I can't say enough about it. I have tried every sunless tanner out there and this is by far the best! You do have to reapply every other shower. I use it all over including my face. Just make sure you by the right shade for your coloring the dark one is really dark. Wash your hands right away. I highly recommend this.

serenity111
06-13-2004, 09:22 AM
isnt it hard to match you skin color? i bought the tan color, and im fair skinned, but i do tan in a booth. i found it to be really dark, and not natural looking on my legs. what color should i try?

beebsqtip
06-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Okay, I just bought some of the Sally Hansen stuff. When putting on is there a certain technique on putting it on. Will it go on evenly?

Abbey32
06-19-2004, 08:18 PM
What's the best shade for pale skin? And how do you apply it? And...does it wash off in one day?

beebsqtip
06-20-2004, 07:27 AM
I tried the sally hansen stuff the other day. I think I bought the wrong color. I am a tanned person naturally but when I put the spray on it was just way to dark and kind of orangey although when I washed it off which was right away it left a nice tan that I was happy with. Is it suppose to be that way? Should I go a shade lighter?

BoOtYLiCiOuSbAbE
06-21-2004, 08:42 PM
Hey got a question about Sally Hansen's airbrush legs.. looks so cool and I wanna try it!! But have you tried the airbrush makeup for your face?? it didnt work on me.. hmm.. it was a waste of money for me, is it like that?? i sure hope not! but tell me if you have tried that as well and if theyre similar.

BoOtYLiCiOuSbAbE
06-21-2004, 08:43 PM
ohh and does airbrush legs stay on well in hot humid weather? or best for indoors only?

Lizzi
07-10-2004, 08:43 PM
I tried Sally Hansen leggs & hated it...sprayed one legg...washed it off...which took alot of work...& has been in my bathroom cupboard every since...got it this spring...

Blue-eyedBelle
07-10-2004, 08:50 PM
I've found the the 2 darkest shades are the most realistic - however if you're pale, the 2nd darkest shade might be better. Forget the lightest one - too orange.

It also looks more natural if you spray on a light coating & then follow immediately with a waterproof lotion (I use Aveeno for babies) - it takes away that *made-up* look, but keeps it from rubbing off or washing off (until you use soap & water). After that, if you apply a little shimmer, it looks even better.

If I just need to touch up some spots, I spray a little on a paper plate, dip a cosmetic sponge in it, & then dab it on.

Also when you spray it on - lay down an old rug or sheet because it does have some overspray & it's hard to get out of carpet.

alessia
07-12-2004, 06:45 AM
I used the sally hansen's deep glow on saturday for a wedding and it looked great! I was really surprised. I just sprayed it on and blended well with a velour puff. Next time I'll try the lotion, as it did look a bit *made up* if you looked really close.
This stuff really saved me cuz my sunless tan was kind of messed up.

btw, hi blue eyed belle- it's kyria from sunless. :)

Blue-eyedBelle
07-12-2004, 08:27 AM
LOL - Hi, kyria/alessia!

I'm going to be using some Sally Hansen's today - my dh did his first airbrush tan on me last night & I have a couple of splotchy areas to fix - LOL!

rush_rulz
08-09-2004, 02:12 PM
I bought some just he other day and have yet to try it!

kathy2d2
03-08-2005, 08:02 PM
I can't believe you guys like the Sally Hansen spray - I used it and besides looking really fake, it came off all over my clothes. I was afraid to sit on my couch for fear the stuff would rub off. I thought it was horrible - I took it back for a refund.