PDA

View Full Version : Its not that I want to be Jessica Simpson but..

courtneyclv
04-07-2004, 12:23 PM
I do look somewhat like her, long blonde hair and tan skin..except...How does she get her tan! I do not tan in beds anymore and now use Loreal Sublime Self tanner (which I get a ton of complements about!) The problem is that it does fade, especially on my face, daily. How does Jessica stay tan all of the time and what does she use???

surrealmeal
04-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Well if you get tons of compliments on it, then what are you complaining about? Most people would wish for such luck with self-tanners. Self-tanner fades quickly and needs to be reapplied often to maintain the tan. That's all you really need to do, as well as exfoliate daily to be sure that the tan fades evenly.

Blue-eyedBelle
04-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Well, I think we all have to remember that stars have teams of people who work on them - and when we see Jessica or J-Lo or whoever, not only do they have on ST - but they also have on body makeup and/or bronzers, etc. And then there's all that air-brushing of photos that goes on. I'm sure if we had teams of people to keep us looking beautiful & all our photos were air-brushed, everyone would want to look like us, too.
:-)

ccynthia
04-07-2004, 10:10 PM
Sometimes on her show she is laying out getting a tan in her pool. Maybe that is what she does...I dont know. Sometimes she doesn't even look that tan, which works for her. I saw her on the proactiv infomerical today btw.

Jenna22
04-08-2004, 09:58 PM
she uses the ****** tan,it looks natural and you get the nice bronzed look and no damage from the UVA & UVB and it last for 6 days.I would recommend it highly.

courtneyclv
04-10-2004, 12:20 PM
Thank you Jenna! That is what I wanted to know. Yes I do get complements on the 'tan' I have now, but it does fade fast and hers seems so even and a nice color. Thanks for your help!
Courtney

RoxyOdie
04-10-2004, 12:30 PM
I have done the ****** tan, as well, and love it! I am a tall blonde living in CA and I hate laying out (I hate burning)...so, when summer hits, I go to my spray tanning lady about once every 2 weeks. It last about a week - but it fades nicely! :angel:

michelle1970
04-15-2004, 06:02 PM
The only problem with the ****** Tan is that it is about $30 each time you go. :eek: