PDA

View Full Version : Breast enhancement herbs

mmhh
06-03-2001, 08:58 PM
Hi,

If you had any experience with those natural herb based breast enhancement pills/cream, can you please share your thoughts here? I have researched around and found Grobust, NaturalCurves, and NewCurves mentioned a few times. Do they really work? If you have used them before, what size increase did you get (realistically)? I'm 24, very thin, and extremely flat (3 inches smaller than an A cup ;[), am I hopeless without plastic?

I would appreciate any info before I go spend the money. I certainly do want to waste hundreds of dollors.

Thank you!

kraypm
06-05-2001, 12:45 PM
Hi there!

As we speak, I am trying another brand of boob growing pills! I am almost at the end of my 3 month supply, and nothing is happening. I had some swelling in the first couple of weeks, and that was it. Growbust, and I can't remember the ones I tried last time. I say, don't waste your $$! Good luck whatever you decide.

lyns8987
06-18-2001, 12:35 AM
OK here goes.
I know exactly how you feel! I have been seriously looking into to surgical enhancement seriously, but have wondered about these pills and creams. I was on a Plastic Surgery night this afternoon when i came across what i was looking for. One lady posted that in her experiance, they did result in a small amount of enhancement, but if you didnt keep on using the product, the results went away.
Another however posted that she researched and found that the major herbs in most these enhancement products were the same. She went out and bought these at a health food store, and took them with water. She noticed and differance in firmness after a week, and after a month she reports that she is noticing a huge differance in breast size, more than she ever expected. I plan on trying this. The herbs are
fennel seed
fenugreek
saw palmetto
wild yam root
she bought them in tincture form ( the bottles with the little droppers), they were about $40 all together and her recipe was to use a full dropper of each herb in a small glass of warm water, every day. It sounds like a good idea to me! If you want to read to origional posts, go to
Cosmetic surgery on the home page of healthboards.com, and then go to page 2, then you will see the message about the natural breast enhancers. Good luck, let me know if you have any results!

joz
06-20-2001, 11:46 AM
I don't know anything about herbs but my father in law(!) was telling me about a new bra that pulls out breasts gradually. If this is kept up the cells eventually engorge with fat and blood and the breasts stay permenantly enlarged. It is going on sale in the States so should be available to you. Apparently the breasts will groew at least one cup size.

------------------
Take care
Jo

lansai
06-23-2001, 08:29 PM
grobust is worthless. From what I learned, all those product contains uselss ingredients. The product I am using now is called SBS. I am using it for a week now and I can feel that my breast getting firmer. It felt a little bit painful as well, like those you have during puberty. I was really elated. Hopefully it will increase my breast size 32B. Mine is only 30A.

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 07-23-2001).]

ggg
06-26-2001, 07:44 PM
I'm trying the formula now. I'm kind of lazy so I'm not doing it on a consistent basis so I haven't noticed any results but some people there say it has worked for them

fitnessgirl
07-23-2001, 07:06 AM
This may be inappropriate or even old-fashioned, but it's no secret that going on birth control pills will increase your breast size, firmness and fullness.

These breast herbs are nothing but a scam to me. They are preying on the millions of women out there who are unhappy with their breast size. Just like all of the diet pills out there that don't work neither do these so called "formulas". For all you know those capsules could be filled with sugar and food coloring. They are selling you a dream. Don't buy it! Don't waste your money and save yourself the heartache. If you want breasts like Anna Nicole Smith surgery is the only option. But to give yourself a little boost go on the pill. Your breasts normally swell up and increase in size before you start your cycle. On the pill they just stay that way and depending on the dosage of estrogen present, they can really swell up. It's true. But take it or leave it...

[This message has been edited by fitnessgirl (edited 07-23-2001).]

jackieb
07-26-2001, 02:53 PM
unfortunately every person is different and just because one thing works for one person doesnt mean it will work for you. personally i feel that if you try one product and it doesnt work... theres a good chance none of the products will work. they are all very similar in ingredients and you could be wasting your money by trying different products. fortunately i live in an area of the country that plastic surgery is much cheaper and almost anyone can get financed with little down. im planning on having rhinoplasty within the next year and then i will think about breast augmentaion.

apurvais
09-07-2001, 02:03 PM
Hi There
I have tried Bloussant from worldquest. It worked for me. I saw 1 cup of breast size increase. It did make me gain weight too. So if you don't mind gaining a little weight here and there, you can try it.

RedRobynNAU
09-07-2001, 03:01 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that this brava bra sounds INCREDIBLY painful?? We would all love to have bigger boobs, but I mean come on. And wouldn't they be kind of mishapen or miscolored or anything?

RedRobynNAU
09-07-2001, 03:10 PM
Ok so I just checked this brava bra thing out. It's actually quite cool. What it is are two plastic "domes"...which in reality or large suction cups you place over your boobs. Then, through the use of a small pump, the air is sucked out which then appears to aid in new cell growth. I think I'll let it get researched for a few more years before I decide to commit...but if it works, it sounds awesome!

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 11-18-2001).]

Toonces
09-10-2001, 03:15 PM
Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam works. I went from an A to a B.

SweetDevil
09-15-2001, 09:45 PM
I started to take Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto 1 month ago. Since then my breasts grew 2". Thank god I didn't try the expensive Pills first. I take 2 of each in the morning and 2 of each in the evening. :)

sunstone
10-05-2001, 10:10 AM
Hi everyone,
The herbal breast enhancement pills do work for many women, however, they do not work for everyone. The reason being that everyone has a different metabolism. All the various breast enhancement brands contain basically the same ingredients, the main ones being saw palmetto, damiana, dong quai, fenugreek and wild yam. Wild yam is called a natural progesterone and is what most birth control pills are made from. The herbs used in these breast enhancement pills do in fact stimulate the production of certain hormones which are released during puberty and do cause the breasts to enlarge in many cases, but, once again, not all cases. If the company selling the pills is reliable they will give you a complete refund if you don't see results. Those who don't see results have not taken the pills consistently or use caffeine which completely voids out the effects of the herbs. Remember most soft drinks have caffeine, as does chocolate. When used correctly, these herbal alternatives to breast surgury are far safer and less expensive. In my opinion, the pills are worth a try if your willing to take them consistenly for 3 months and can give up caffeine.
Don't take the pills that are made from bovine placenta. Although they may work much better, the risk of mad cow disease is very high since the bovine (cow) placenta is obtained from dead cows.

Toonces
10-05-2001, 02:46 PM
I would suggest just buying the herbs and not one of those expensive supplements marketed as a breast enhancement system. You have a bit more control over what you are putting in your body by getting the individual herbs yourself...not to mention you will save $$.

Joel1757
10-22-2001, 07:35 PM
I am always amazed when I look up this topic on a message board and see the messages posted by people who adamantly reject the idea that breasts can be enlarged by nutritional means. Who are these people, plastic surgeons afraid of losing their livelihoods? Do they have any experience with this sort of thing?
This is not to say that there aren't some scams out there; companies putting together complicated magical formulas and charging horrendous prices for them. But this is nothing new in the "all natural" herbal formula arena.
But the idea of herbal breast enhancement is really nothing new. Rumors of harem girls being fed fenugreek to increase breast size have been floating around herbal circles for hundreds of years; the buxom nature of the girls of Bavaria have often been attributed to the hops and barley content of the local beers; and the college girls of the early 20th century recalled in song an herbal remedy (Lydia Pinkham's formula) that helped them "fill out their sweaters."
The most recent reference to herbal breast enhancement from a reliable source was in the book "The Green Pharmacy" by Dr. James Duke, a former herbal researcher for the FDA. Anyone interested in this process should have a look at this book. The process can work well with the correct herbs in the right amounts. Just don't make the mistake that some "magic formula" pill will work.

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 10-22-2001).]

HSM
10-26-2001, 10:52 AM
Can anyone answer a ? for me. I have a basic understanding of the herbs that are used in these breast enhancement formulas (fennel, fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmetto). My ? is does one absolutly have to give up all caffeine for these to work? I would especially like to hear from Toonces.

lissa81
10-26-2001, 06:24 PM
I'm curious...does the herbal stuff cause weight gain?

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/clown.gif

Toonces
10-28-2001, 06:47 PM
I didn't give up caffeine while taking the herbs, and they seemed to work fine for me. I think the main thing to be successful when taking any herbal supplement is being consistent. I took the herbs everyday at the same time.

I've heard that caffeine lessens the effect of herbal supplements, but I've never been willing to give up my morning coffee. ;)

joginny
11-03-2001, 04:55 PM
What dosage of these herbs should one take to see an increase in size? Do the herbs cause weight gain? Do you have to take all four herbs to see results?

mystere
11-18-2001, 09:26 AM
Like most folks, I was a bit skeptical about herbs enlarging breasts. So, I read volumes about herbs and decided to give some inexpensive ones a try. I started with three: fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam. After that, I ran across an inexpensive combination capsule that sounded promising and added that to the mix. I've been off the single herb mix for about a week and decided to reorder those, adding fennel to the three basic I'd used before. I'll probably discontinue the combination capsules when my 90-day supply runs out.

So far, I've gained about a cup size in almost 60 days. Size of course varies depending on the time of the month since breasts naturally expand and contract cyclically. Likewise, growth appears to be cyclic rather than steady.

Anyway, I wouldn't term it all a "miracle," but there may be some promise to the herbal notion of breast enlargement.

By the way, I still have my usual heavy dose of caffeine in the morning -- my bod just won't move without it. ;)

mystere
11-18-2001, 12:02 PM
There are a whole host of these products around, and more seem to be cropping up every day. Prices and claims vary wildly.

Bear in mind that the information is in no way scientific, and should be treated as anecdotal (everyone is certainly different, and there are no rational guarantees that a particular product works 100% of the time). You should make your own decisions about if you want to give herbal supplements a try before taking the more drastic route of augmentation surgery (which obviously has far more significant risks than taking herbs).

By the way, if "Dolly Parton boobs" overnight are what you want, you can be pretty sure herbs won't do it... ;)

mystere
12-02-2001, 08:19 AM
On the herbs and weight gain issue... I gained about 5 pounds, which in my case was a plus because I actually wanted to gain a little weight. (I also use a high-calorie diet supplement, so that contributed to the weight gain too.) The nice part is that the weight went to exactly the right spots (lucky, I guess). Not only did my breasts firm up, lift, and expand a bit, but my butt did exactly the same. I still wear size 6 slacks, and now the back end is filled out better... No more baggy butt jeans! :)

If you watch your diet, I don't think the herbs will cause a huge amount of weight gain. I recommend the four key herbs (fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmetto, and fennel) rather than the more expensive and sometimes exotic herbal formulas. Soy and grain herbs (wild oats, etc.) are supposed to have more of a weight gain issue associated with them.

coda72
12-12-2001, 11:08 AM
I'm a bit skeptical that herbs will actually increase my breast size. But I'm willing to try them and see. They definitely are a low cost alternative to surgery. One bottle of each of the four herbs mentioned in previous messages only cost $30 for the four. I just hope they don't affect the birth control pill, and that they aren't harmful. For everyone that's tried these herbs and they worked, how long was it before you started to see any results?

Lisa Sims
12-12-2001, 03:07 PM
I have spent tons of time pouring over every inch of info on breast growing or breast implants that I have been able to find. I am a 34aa. Barely a cup.

Your safest and most guaranteed bet seems to be the Brava Bra. It will cost $2500.00 which includes the doctor's fees and all. I am thinking of making an appointment for next week. The only problem is that this product does not come with a guarantee. Though all the doctors that I have talked to have sworn by it. Also, reputable media sources have been covering it.

I wonder if that is too much money to spend to grow only another cup? I started yesterday with the Tincture of herbs of Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, Fenugreek, and fennel.

I must warn that I have read that More than a tsp of Fennel a day can be toxic.

I also read that you can make a paste with vegetable oil and freshly ground fenugreek seeds. You are supposed to apply it topically on your breasts and massage it in. It's pretty messy, so I wrap myself in saran wrap (just like a spa) throw a sports bra over and go about my day. I will keep you posted on my progress!!

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 12-13-2001).]

coda72
12-13-2001, 10:52 AM
I ordered the capsules, not the tinctures. The tinctures just seemed like too much trouble. I also am not going to make a paste and smear it on me. Also, too much trouble. I guess I'm not all that committed to trying to increase my breast size, but I thought I would try taking the herbs and see what happens. I wonder how many capsules of fennel I can take a day without having toxic effects. Keep me informed as to your progress, and I'll let you know if my way works.

Toonces
12-21-2001, 08:48 PM
I didn't include Fennel, and I got results. I also used a wild yam cream on my chest.

My research came up with Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam as the main herbs to truly work. For a while I also included Dong Quai...but there is mixed reviews as to whether Dong Quai actually helps. Definitely didn't hurt.

toya1031
12-22-2001, 10:33 PM
On the subject of breast supplements, I have tried greenbush with no results. Then I tried Bloussant (quite expensive) for 3 1/2 month with no results but I did gain about 5 pounds which I really didn't like. Luckily, Bloussant does offer a money back guarantee.
Be careful, because some of the companies marketing breast supplements do not offer your money back.

Carroll
12-28-2001, 11:01 AM
I just recently ordered some from SBS. It worked out to be less than $40/month, so better than getting all the herbs myself, especially since it includes a tea and a lotion as well (and also has a money back guarantee, which I couldn't get making my own concoction)... if I'd waited a few days I could've gotten an even better deal since they now have a New Year's special going. I'm really hoping this works, I was very happy with my A cup breasts, but after having and nursing two kiddums I'm up to a B cup although I think the skin is wanting to be a C, if that makes sense. I'd rather just go back to my A breasts, but that can't happen without surgery so I'm hoping that these pills will give me back at least some of my old perkiness (I always thought being so small I'd never have to worry about sagging breast... haha on me!). I haven't started yet, but I will definitely let everyone know if I have any success or not when I do start.

coda72
01-04-2002, 04:21 AM
Well, I've been taking the capsules for a week now, and no results yet. I know it's probably too soon to notice any change, but I just wanted to give an anyone who is interested a progress report. I am taking two capsules per day of wild yam, fennel, saw palmetto, and fennugreek. I don't know if 2 capsules per day is a large enough dosage, but I don't want to overdo it, since nobody seems to know if high dosages are toxic. If anyone else who has just started the herbs has had any increase in breast size, please let me know.

Carroll
01-04-2002, 02:02 PM
I don't know what the right amount would be (just one of many reasons I opted to go with a product that was already made for me)... the pills I have have 600mg in two pills but I don't know what percentage of what that is and I take those three times a day along with a lotion and a tea. I think the important thing though is that you want to have the herbs constantly in your system so you might want to spread out those pills you are taking -instead of taking one dose a day, take one in the morning and one just before you go to bed and one in between. I'm not sure how much difference it would make for results but I heard the herbs only last about 5 or 6hrs in your system ... ???

I'm on day 3 and nothing so far (not that I was expecting anything yet), but my breasts are starting to feel a bit tender (like early pregnancy) so *something* must be happening....

pepilata
01-11-2002, 09:27 PM
I have been following a friend of mine's breast enhancement system for about 6 months now. Although I haven't been totally constant in all that his system calls for, I HAVE seen an increase in both breast size, fullness and firmness, as well as a silkiness to my skin that must be felt to believe.

He uses 7 herbs and magnets. I haven't seen his system anywhere else. As far as I can tell, it's completely his own design.

His method calls for both ingesting herbs and an herbal massage, as well as other things. I do not know if it will work for other women. I, myself, was a mess hormonally when I began this treatment. I went from a fairly large chest to almost flat (with almost no feeling in my breasts) to about half-way to where I used to be and I'm ecstatic! I'm still plugging away and I daily notice both a soreness in the breast tissue (which, to me, means they are growing) and also a firmness that is unlike anything I've ever felt! Every so often, (every couple of days or so), I do a double take in the mirror, 'cause it seems that my breasts have increased in size.

My right breast is still smaller than my left one, though he says they'll even out by massaging the smaller one more than the larger one.

I no longer wear bras. I no longer need to. My breasts are always perky, though still not as large as they used to be. But my hormones seem to have stablized now and I'm hopeful that with a normal system, that my breasts will kick into overdrive and grow.

He's got a website here:

{removed}

It has his whole system detailed for all the world to see. I'm curious, has anybody else followed a program like the one above with success?

{sorry, please don't post websites that promote and link to products,
whether or not you or they benefit. mod3}

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 01-26-2002).]

Carroll
01-12-2002, 10:40 AM
Well if any of the breast enhancement products work this should certainly work... pretty much the same thing as what I've got and am doing only adding the magnets and the cayenne pepper and the pascalite breast mask. How much does it end up costing for a month's worth of all the herbs, do you know? I tried to figure it out but I just don't know how many teaspoons of the herbs you'd get from an ounce. What I'm using cost me about $38/mo including shipping and if I had waited a week to order it would've only been about $34. I like having everything already done for me, I think I would be too lazy to always magnetize the water and to make up the paste myself. I think this website seems wonderful though... if I find that what I'm using right now works I'll definitely be sharing that site with everyone I know since it's basically the same thing only more. Glad to hear it's worked so well for you so far! ...and thank you so much for sharing it here!

Toonces
01-12-2002, 06:29 PM
Hi pepilata--

I visited your friend's site. The only thing different in his "method" is the mask, magnets, and Damiana. All of which don't really seem totally necessary.

The lemonade he says to use is from the Master Cleanse...its a pretty well-known fasting formula to help clean out your system. I'm not sure how this portion of his system will really help without using it as a fast, but it can't hurt I suppose.

Damiana has a reputation as an aphrodisiac, but isn't regarded as viable of an herb as the other herbs listed on his site. It also may have a mild sedative effect. I don't know that I would feel completely comfortable taking this herb.

I don't think anyone has to put forth the amount of effort that it would take using his system. All you really needs is the herbs. Making or buying a cream with the herbs to use topically does help (massage).

I'm going to start up the herbs again in about a month or so. What worked for me before was Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam. Part of the time I used Dong Quai. I also used a Wild Yam cream. I'm thinking about purchasing a Fenugreek powder to make a lotion instead this time.

A lot of people recommend Fennel, which seems to have the similar effects as Fenugreek. I never used it though.

The way I look at this is... as long as I don't invest too much time and money, what will it hurt. The herbs that I take are very safe and tend to have other benefits. I felt really good when I was taking them before. I would recommend any woman trying this if they are self-conscience about their breasts. Definitely buy your own herbs rather than buying a formula for breast growth. It will probably be less expensive, and you will have full control over what you are putting into your body.

I hope to see others experiences taking the herbs posted here and hearing what you are using.

coda72
01-16-2002, 07:18 AM
I haven't had any results as of yet. I've been taking the herbs since December 26. Oh well, only $30 down the drain if it doesn't work. Also, I'm not taking a huge dose of the herbs since I don't know how they interact with the birth control pill. I am only taking two capsules of the 4 herbs per day. I'm sure I will see results much more slowly because of that, but I don't want to be pregnant as a result of these herbs making the pill not effective. Does anyone on here know if these the herbs interact negatively with the pill?

mms3
01-24-2002, 07:29 PM
How many millegrams of the saw palmetto, wild yam, and fenugreek should one take a day?
In the few previous posts, I've read about the birth control pill not working when you take pills... would that be the super expensive marketed to breast enlarging, or the herbs, or both???

coda72
01-25-2002, 09:07 AM
Well, it seems that the herbs didn't affect the pill. I got my period as usual this week. I'm going to start increasing the dosage of herbs I take starting today. I was taking ~500 mg of each herb, I'm going to start taking 1000 mg and see if that makes a difference. Also, in reply to mms, I bought each herb separately and have been taking 2 capsules of each per day. It's much cheaper that way. I only paid $30 total for 100 capsules of fennel, fennugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam. The very expensive breast enhancement pills like Bloussant have these herbs or most of these herbs in them.

mms3
01-25-2002, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the info! I will try this method because I am just getting older, and I miss the breasts that I used to have! I think back to 18, 21, 24, 27.... and can only say that this aging thing is happening way too fast for me!!! If I could just take the breasts back to 5 years ago... I would be very glad.

Toonces
01-26-2002, 06:40 PM
Coda--
From what I've read, these herbs won't interfere with BCs...BUT, when taking herbs, you should never rely solely what you read on a message board. You have people who THINK they know everything about everything on these boards...and many times they don't know what they are talking about.

If you don't know how to research the herbs yourself, then you shouldn't be taking them.

Don't get me wrong...most people on these boards are just sharing their experience and knowledge and are not trying to put one over on anyone...that's why I'm here. But with something as imprtant as your BC, I wouldn't trust anyone but myself in gaining the correct info.

packerfan4ever
01-28-2002, 10:02 PM
WOW! That bra sounds painful to me! I think I would just whip out my old breast pump and use that to save money! LOL And about the birth control pill and herb reactions; check with your doc or pharmacist--they would be able to help you on that. Good luck everyone.

coda72
01-29-2002, 06:54 AM
As a matter of fact, I did do research on whether the herbs affected the BC pill. Everything I read said it was inconclusive or no evidence of effects on BC. I just wanted input from people who actually took the herbs. I DO know how to do research. Thank you for insulting my intelligence.

And by the way, for everyone who wanted updates on progress, when I run out of herbs next week, I will discontinue taking them. They did nothing at all for increasing my breast size. They may work for some people, but did nothing at all for me.

Toonces
01-29-2002, 08:06 PM
Very dramatic response Coda **applauding**

Look, I'm not trying to insult your intelligence. Most of your previous posts all sounded as if you didn't do any research. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Why are you giving up only after taking for about a month (on 1/4/02 you said you had been taking the herbs for a week)? You are right, it may or may not work...but it most likely won't work in the amount of time you have been taking them. Consistancy and time is the only way has a chance of working.

packerfan4ever
01-29-2002, 09:47 PM
I too am sorry if I offended you....I was just thinking about the easiest way for you to find out if the herbs would harm the effects of the BC pill. I was also in a WEIRD mood when I wrote that response. But I still think the bra sounds painful!!

coda72
01-30-2002, 04:53 AM
Now I know why I'm usually a lurker on any message board that I follow. People come to these boards looking for help, and receive insulting and sarcastic comments. Packerfan, you didn't insult me. Toonces, your attempt at an apology was completely nullified by the first sentence you wrote.

By the way I was not looking for "dramatic" results in a month. I was looking for any increase whatsoever, no matter how small it was, and nothing happened.

Toonces
01-30-2002, 08:38 PM
People come to these boards looking for help, and receive insulting and sarcastic comments

That was kind of my point before, Coda. Don't look for help on these boards. Look to exchange experience and gain ideas to look into, but don't look for answers here. My original post to you was not insulting...you chose to interpret it that way. Your comment Thank you for insulting my intelligence. was a total over-reaction.

So, my apology wasn't too heart-felt, but it wasn't sarcastic either. Take it easy Coda...don't take something from a complete stranger on a message board so harshly. I really am not trying to hurt your feelings. My original post directed to on 1/26 was only to say "do your homework." It concerns me that someone might start taking herbs without looking into them. Some herbs can be dangerous, and not everyone is aware of that. When you were asking about how these effect your BC, that is a serious concern. All I was saying is to research it yourself from a reliable source. While this message board is very interesting and sometimes informative, nothing from this board should be taken as accurate until you have verified it with research.

I still can't offer you a sincere apology for saying to research the herbs or don't take them. I also won't apologize for spoofing your reaction to my post. All I can say is I am not intending to offend you.

Jenny76
02-20-2002, 08:24 AM
It's true that these herbal products can work and work very well. I have had an opportunity to speak with the original developer of one of the first herbal breast products out there. The main function of these herbal mixtures is to balance female hormones. The results often lead to better fertility, easier menstrual cycle and yes, breast growth and enhancement.
But like someone mentioned before, everyone is different. Some women experience more breast growth then others. A little over 82% actually develop bigger breasts.
You need to be very selective when you purchase one of these products. Many use Black Cohosh which will speed up the breast enhancing process but the results are temporary. You want one that's going to last.
There are some excellent herbal products that aren't too costly, and have a good mixture to them. I would recommend doing that, then to actually mix a bunch of herbs together yourself.
One product that I know is done by a master herbalist is Bustful.

I hope this helps out. I've done quite a biy of research on the topic and know people who are involved directly with herbs. Feel free to ask me questions and I'll be happy to share what I know.

-Jenny

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 02-20-2002).]

susie999
02-21-2002, 04:23 AM
Toonces has great advice!
All herbs should be investigated and you should know exactly what they do.

As for the black cohosh, it is said to mostly be used for hot flashes, menopause. And also used as an Astringent, emmenagogue, diuretic, alterative, expectorant. It is also said to discontinue it's use after six months.
It can also intefere with other medications you are using, so make sure you mention to your doctor what you are taking.

Sue

flexfire
02-22-2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Toonces:
I didn't include Fennel, and I got results. I also used a wild yam cream on my chest.

My research came up with Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam as the main herbs to truly work. For a while I also included Dong Quai...but there is mixed reviews as to whether Dong Quai actually helps. Definitely didn't hurt.

Hi, Is the wild yam cream found in the stores?

UpTite
02-23-2002, 07:09 AM
Just a couple of things on my mind...

First of all, I don't want to increase my cup size, just "fill out" the skin that got stretched during my pregnancies, and go back to my past firmer self. Has anyone had any experiences with this?

Secondly, it's true that people have different experiences with different combinations. A recent post stated fennel didn't work for one girl. For me, it worked great... during breastfeeding (but I wouldn't recommend supplementing during nursing.. I just put more fennel into my food). It's known to dramatically increase milk production; in fact my lactation consultant told me this. So it would work, I think, for some gals for breast enhancement. (Incidentally, sage can dry up milk, so could it also have the effect of decreasing breast size??? Something to think about, maybe.)

And last of all, I have heard that black cohosh can be harmful for some. Some physicians recommend steering clear of it, even if you're trying to find something to alleviate symptoms of menopause. I can't remember why, but I THINK it had something to do with increased cancer rates (I can't remember what kind, but it was either breast cancer or cancer of reproductive organs).
I have NOT done any research on this. I just read it in a newspaper article one day, and that's all I recall of the article. So anyone concerned about taking black cohosh would really need to research it further.

flexfire
03-08-2002, 05:08 AM
I know that God has placed all provisions in nature to maintain and improve our overall well being, through out life! It is a matter of knowing what and when, and we are all unique, so what works for some may not for others, but there are ways to improve ourselves and this is certainly with breast health and beauty.
I tried the bloussant and it worked, but soon after discontinuing the use, things resumed, I too gained weight, which I did not like that, at all. I will try something new soon! By the way, implants, etc... are not ruled out, but I will never pursue such drastic measures without thorough research! I will write more later, for this is truly a topic that is crucial to females, we want to remain lovely and attractive throughout life...

------------------

char15c
03-12-2002, 12:42 PM
I tried natural curves and one other product. I used them each for about 3 months each with aout a 1.5 month breack in between. I felt soreness in my breasts when starting, but after they were gone i was still a 34 AA. Also, my period stopped coming for about 6 months and i had to go on birth control to get it back.

Misty800
03-14-2002, 07:03 PM
Hi all,
There is a sucker born every minute and mfgrs. of various products know that. God gave each of you a beautiful body, now all you have to do is appreciate His handy work.

Look at it in another way, having large boobs is not always the best thing to seek. Large dense boobs obscure finding cancer via mammograms.

Large boobs does not mean you will be more able to nurse your babies. My daughter has almost nothing and nurses her babies for a year, plenty of milk. I had large boobs and went dry in 3 months.

Many of the herbs and combinations are not healthy. Some are plant estrogens and will play a part in possible breast cancer also.

For the lady that wants to fill out her stretched boobs after having children: roll'em up and tuck 'em in a smaller cup bra. I still remember an older lady saying she and her sisters were always jealous of one sister with beautiful boobs. They finally asked her how she could still have beautiful boobs and the rest of them not. The above roll'em up tuck'em was her answer!

Enjoy what God gave you and enjoy excellent health too.

If a man is looking for boobs only, then he is not much of a man and you should look else where for a man who appreciates you for who you are and not your boob size.

Marie

MintyFresh
03-14-2002, 08:31 PM
Hallelujah Marie!

Look Marie, different strokes for different folks. No one here needs preaching about this. You contributed nothing informative to this thread. It is dandy that you are so confident in your body, but if you find no personal need for breast enhancement then why the heck are you reading and posting to this subject.

Do your research before throwing a cancer scare into this--that is irresponsible and flippant of you.

Get over yourself!

Carrie73
03-14-2002, 09:39 PM
Marie, I applaud you!!

After I noticed the burning folder and 50+ posts on this topic, I just had to see what all the fuss was about. I must say, I feel a little sad that all the women posting here feel their breasts need improving. Why has this become such an issue in this country? I truly believe that as long as women keep giving into this pressure to be a certain size, it will only get worse. What kind of standards are we trying to set for other women, not to mention the young girls who are growing up trying to fit into some kind of "mold" where their breast size is concerned. Just a thought...

tiger453
03-15-2002, 09:54 PM
Has anyone had results taking a birth control pill? If so, which one and how long did it take to see results? What kind of growth did you have? Did you gain weight else where? I'm currently taking some herbs already, saw palmetto, feungreek, and vitex. I also apply wild yam cream at night.. think it's supposed to be used twice a day, but I don't have the time to wait for it to dry 2 times a day. I'm hoping going on the pill will help give the rest of this stuff a boost.

flexfire
03-18-2002, 04:38 AM
This subject is truly a hot topic, and I want to contribute another comment.
I think the idea of breast enhancement is not just about size, but a multi varied need and desire in our society today. God made each of us different and He has blessed us with the miracles of modern science, for the purpose of health, beauty, and maintenance, etc...
We must be responsible to take great care with the lives He has given and to make wise and sound choices accordingly! Breast enhancement is a part of these blessings. Herbs, medical science is at our disposal, but agiain, the use and knowledge of these means come with responsibility... I am 46, my breast are healthy and beautiful, but I would like to have them a bit fuller. Breast enhancement is not just about size, but many reasons that are as varied and complex as each female that has an interest in this matter. As for as the health factor goes, there are no certainties in this life about anything, however, I think we must live life to the fullest and be very grateful and caring in our participation! Thank you, and have a great day!
Flexfire

[This message has been edited by flexfire (edited 03-19-2002).]

jazzybell
03-21-2002, 10:49 AM
Hi all

I am currently a B-cup looking to be a full C or small D (folly?).Instead of spending extra money on the brand name herbal enhancers, I researched the ingredients and I am now taking the Holy Trinity of Fgreek, WYam and SPalmetto capsules (from a regular heal food store). I also break fennel capsules into tea about twice a day. I've been doing this for just over a week now and already I have noticed more fullness and heaviness. This stuff really works- although for how long remains to be seen. I am also on the pill, so I'm anxious to see how they interact. From the research that I've done, WYam and Fennel aid in contraception. Has anyone heard anything more on this?
I recommend these herbs for anyone- although I may be singing a different toon if I don't get my period!!!!!!

flexfire
03-27-2002, 05:24 AM
Hello everyone,
Just a quick note to ask if anyone here has gone through with breast surgery, receiving impmants!?
If so I would appreciate learning about your experience, ( pros/cons) and would you recommend others for this surgery? Also, if you had the choice to do the surgery again, would you?!
Thank you,
FlexFire

Have a great day!

Young Osteopenia
03-27-2002, 11:38 AM
Hello everyone! I know that it's terrible that everyone is so obsessed with their breasts, but that's just the way society is today. A lady must be tall, ultra thin, with large breasts. I have been flat chested forever. Never had any children. Always wanted a large chest. Anyway, in January 2002 I got breast implants placed under the muscle thru the nipple. It took me about a week of pain pills to recover, but then I was able to go back to work. I love them. I think they're beautiful. I can finally wear the clothes I've been wanting to wear. It evened me out. I'd like to talk to anyone interested about it.

flexfire
03-28-2002, 08:10 AM
Thanks Young Osteopenia,
I appreciate your information and the fact you have a success story to share. I would like to learn all you have to say about your personal experience, from start to finish. I am seriously considering implants as a viable option.
Respectfully,
FlexFire

------------------

[This message has been edited by flexfire (edited 03-28-2002).]

flexfire
04-03-2002, 06:46 AM
Hope this finds everyone doing great!

My request is to learn of personal experiences that any of you have with breast implants, pros and cons.
I'm in the process of research as I seriously consider implants for myself.
Thank you for your replies...

FlexFire

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 04-11-2002).]

susie999
04-04-2002, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by mmhh:
Hi,

If you had any experience with those natural herb based breast enhancement pills/cream, can you please share your thoughts here? I have researched around and found Grobust, NaturalCurves, and NewCurves mentioned a few times. Do they really work? If you have used them before, what size increase did you get (realistically)? I'm 24, very thin, and extremely flat (3 inches smaller than an A cup ;[), am I hopeless without plastic?

I would appreciate any info before I go spend the money. I certainly do want to waste hundreds of dollors.

Thank you!

If you think you're going to go from the size you have now to a full cup C or anything bigger than an A cup forget it. You'll be wasting your money.

Sue

char15c
04-06-2002, 04:42 PM
I tried Natural Curves and one other product which I don't remember. Neither of them worked after taking each for 3 months. I don't remember which one, but one of them actually messed up my period cycle, causing me to not have my period for about 6 months. Then I went on birth control and had my period once, but when I stopped taking it it went away again. I'm just getting ready to go on it again.

flexfire
04-11-2002, 04:10 AM
Thanks Susie.
Also sorry for mis-spelling replies, I knew it felt wrong when I typed it but was in too much of a hurry to proof read that day...

I am still looking into implants as a viable option unless a lift is better and in my favor.
The herbs for enhancement seem only temporary and the ones I tried gave me results, but in addition I gained a little weight, and that is a side effect that is unacceptable...
Respectfully,
flexfire

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 04-11-2002).]

flexfire
04-15-2002, 06:13 AM
Hope everyone is having a good day!
I'm communicating with a doctor that does cosmetic surgery, and upon inquiry, he informed me that breast lift, is safer than implants. Has anyone here dealt with a breast lift, and if so, would like to hear from you?!
Thanks,
Flexfire

sey
04-15-2002, 12:46 PM
on a lighter note you can all have some of mine lol your lucky to have little boobs, clothes hang better 1 of those things we woman are never content with http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif

Carnal
04-17-2002, 06:39 AM
I visited one site for natural breast enlarging products, which just sells the herbs seperatly. recommends between 1500 and 3000mg (or even 4500mg) of EACH of fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam per day. (plus 1-2tbsp fennel and fenugreek powder added to food each day)

I bought these herbs locally, and the bottles recommend only 1500mg of the fenugreek, and 1000mg of the saw palmetto and the wild yam each per day. I also bought fennel and Damiana tea. I hesitate to take more than the bottles I bought recommend, but do you think this is enough? What dosages are the rest of you taking?

flexfire
04-19-2002, 04:17 AM
Hi Carnal,
I'm going to try the same herbs you are taking.
How long have you been using the herbs, are there results, and have you gained weight?!
Seems as though some women gain weight when taking breast enhancing herbs. I used Bloussant and experienced weight gain, that I did not like at all.
I'm 5'3" tall and have to keep my ideal weight about 120 lbs.

Mandolynn
10-26-2002, 10:53 AM
Hi!
For the past couple of months i have been researching the herbs in these pills. I would love to ty them, but i haven't found enough information about their health risks to make a clear decision. Are there any? I would love to hear from you!

debbi26
10-28-2002, 11:03 AM
Like an idiot...I just tried the breast cream that is supposed to "swell them" in 5 minutes!! (or your money back!) Needless to say, my BF and I eagerly massaged the cream into one breast (I'm a 34B) to watch it GROW! Well, amazingly - it didn't! LOL

It is on it's way back in the mail today.

I was prepared for the disappointment and my BF said don't EVER buy anything like that again - he loves them the way they are - but he IS a breast man and though I've never paid attention to my breasts before -I find myself in revealing scoop necks and buying the latest GEL bras to push me up even further.... sheesh! I have them 'hanging out there' just for his sake!!!

I have to get over this as he insists he is not checking out boobs all the time and realize mine ARE fine. But - it's hard sometimes to not feel inadequate. I know I am FINE... but.... I'm sure some of you can understand... you want to be the "best" for your mate.

I would never consider surgery as I have cysts and mine are dense...I wouldn't dare hinder my health with something fake! So I am sticking to my gel bras and SMILE when I see a pair of implants. I prefer my "pads" on the outside - not the inside. :)

TROY
12-21-2002, 04:51 PM
Hello,Iam very interested in taking the herbs you,s have all mentioned,but sweetdevil....and toonces....
You,s did nt say exactly what amount to take,as i would prefer to make my own formula as you,s did. I live in Australia,and ive had 5 kids and ended up with less then i started with, iam only an A cup,iam 57kg so i could do without the extra kgs.please help

beny
12-24-2002, 09:43 AM
I've ordered the same product, but liquid instead of pills, but affraid to use it. I wanred to ask if they worked for you, any side effects?

Originally posted by Carroll:
I just recently ordered some from SBS. It worked out to be less than $40/month, so better than getting all the herbs myself, especially since it includes a tea and a lotion as well (and also has a money back guarantee, which I couldn't get making my own concoction)... if I'd waited a few days I could've gotten an even better deal since they now have a New Year's special going. I'm really hoping this works, I was very happy with my A cup breasts, but after having and nursing two kiddums I'm up to a B cup although I think the skin is wanting to be a C, if that makes sense. I'd rather just go back to my A breasts, but that can't happen without surgery so I'm hoping that these pills will give me back at least some of my old perkiness (I always thought being so small I'd never have to worry about sagging breast... haha on me!). I haven't started yet, but I will definitely let everyone know if I have any success or not when I do start.

beny
12-24-2002, 09:57 AM
I've ordered the same product, but liquid instead of pills, but affraid to use it. I wanted to ask if they worked for you, any side effects?[

beny
12-24-2002, 05:08 PM
I've ordered the SBS, too, but haven't start using them yet. Did you get any result, side effects, liquid or pills, anything elsa you can tell me?
Originally posted by lansai:
grobust is worthless. From what I learned, all those product contains uselss ingredients. The product I am using now is called SBS. I am using it for a week now and I can feel that my breast getting firmer. It felt a little bit painful as well, like those you have during puberty. I was really elated. Hopefully it will increase my breast size 32B. Mine is only 30A.

Eve573
12-27-2002, 02:07 AM
If you would like to know the risks or side effects of any of the breast enhancement herbs, use a search engine (such as Google), type in the name of the herb and the words "risks" and "side effects". DON'T go to the links that sell these products, use only the medical links (you can usually guess which is which, and save yourself a lot of time, just by looking carefully at the web address of the link). I think the herbs may work for some, and not for others - they didn't work for me after taking them faithfully for 3 months, and I used the 4 most recommended in previous postings to this topic: Wild yam, fenugreek, saw palmetto, and fennel.

I've been researching the Brava bra, and, like the herbs, they seem to work for some people and not others. It sounds as if the women who are in their 20's and 30's or younger, and any who have not given birth, and have tried the Brava bra had little or no visable growth; whereas most older women who had previously given birth at least gained noticible firmness and fullness.

I'm like a lot of the women who posted on here: I'd just like to see 'em a little more perky and round. Breastfeeding and gravity and age sure did a number on my little A-cups, so since the herbs didn't work, I'm seriously considering the Brava. Has anyone on here tried it?

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 12-27-2002).]

beny
12-27-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by lansai:

I was looking for someone using the system from SBS, because I've ordered their products, liquid also, but haven't started yet. What is the dosage of the liquid, did you get any results, any side effects, anything elsa you can tell me about this product, please?

nikki28
03-15-2004, 10:12 AM
Has anyone ever tried this for breast enhancement? i looked around on the internet and found some reviews on all of the breast enhancement pills and this one rated the best. Its says u get permanent results and i know most of the herb breast enhancement pills i hear you dont get permanent results. The ingredients are................Semen Foenum Graecum- an ingredient which contains phytoestrogenic properties. This ingredient has been used for centuries to promote breast development and lactation. Semen Foenum Graecum also relieves the symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome, improves glucose tolerance, and inhibits cholesterol synthesis. Does not promote lactation in non-nursing women.

Dioscorea Villosa- contains diosgenin which serves as a key role in the synthesis of hormones. Dioscorea Villosa also promotes breast tissue growth, maintains the lining of the uterus, eases menstrual cramps, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, and protects against cancer of the female organs. Dioscorea Villosa contains a phytonutrient which is similar to the phytoestrogen, but is actually a phytoprogesterone, which is also important in regulating a women's glandular system.

Foeniculum Vulgare- used for centuries to increase breast size and to promote milk production in new mothers. The herb may also relieve indigestion. Foeniculum Vulgare will not stimulate milk production in non-nursing women.

Serenoa Repens- is a widely used ingredient, used in the treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy in men, however, it is not just for men. Serenoa Repens has been used for centuries to promote breast tissue development. Women dating back to ancient civilizations used Serenoa Repens in effort to treat ailments of the breast. MDs, Naturopathic physicians, and herbalists all continue to recommend Serenoa Repens to increase breast tissue. Serenoa Repens works synergistically with the other ingredients in Cellegen to produce breast growth. Clinical studies have shown that significant breast size increase is a common side-effect in men using Serenoa Repens in the treatment of prostate cancer.

Galega Offinalis - is known to stimulate the development of the mammary glands. It is also an effective galactagogue, stimulating both the production and flow of milk in nursing women. Galega Officinalis will not stimulate milk flow in non-nursing women.

nikki28
03-15-2004, 01:05 PM

I heard that small breast solutions is good also i read that a pill called cellegen is good but doesnt have any herbs it has diff ingredients i have never heard of and the results are permanent.

nikki28
03-15-2004, 01:09 PM
Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam works. I went from an A to a B.
Did your breasts go back to the orignal size after you stopped taking the herbs?

nikki28
03-15-2004, 04:53 PM
OK here goes.
I know exactly how you feel! I have been seriously looking into to surgical enhancement seriously, but have wondered about these pills and creams. I was on a Plastic Surgery night this afternoon when i came across what i was looking for. One lady posted that in her experiance, they did result in a small amount of enhancement, but if you didnt keep on using the product, the results went away.
Another however posted that she researched and found that the major herbs in most these enhancement products were the same. She went out and bought these at a health food store, and took them with water. She noticed and differance in firmness after a week, and after a month she reports that she is noticing a huge differance in breast size, more than she ever expected. I plan on trying this. The herbs are
fennel seed
fenugreek
saw palmetto
wild yam root
she bought them in tincture form ( the bottles with the little droppers), they were about $40 all together and her recipe was to use a full dropper of each herb in a small glass of warm water, every day. It sounds like a good idea to me! If you want to read to origional posts, go to
Cosmetic surgery on the home page of healthboards.com, and then go to page 2, then you will see the message about the natural breast enhancers. Good luck, let me know if you have any results!
have youi seen a difference after taking all of these herbs and was the results permanent?

jennbu
03-16-2004, 06:45 PM
Has anyone ever tried this for breast enhancement? i looked around on the internet and found some reviews on all of the breast enhancement pills and this one rated the best. Its says u get permanent results and i know most of the herb breast enhancement pills i hear you dont get permanent results. The ingredients are................Semen Foenum Graecum- an ingredient which contains phytoestrogenic properties. This ingredient has been used for centuries to promote breast development and lactation. Semen Foenum Graecum also relieves the symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome, improves glucose tolerance, and inhibits cholesterol synthesis. Does not promote lactation in non-nursing women.

Dioscorea Villosa- contains diosgenin which serves as a key role in the synthesis of hormones. Dioscorea Villosa also promotes breast tissue growth, maintains the lining of the uterus, eases menstrual cramps, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, and protects against cancer of the female organs. Dioscorea Villosa contains a phytonutrient which is similar to the phytoestrogen, but is actually a phytoprogesterone, which is also important in regulating a women's glandular system.

Foeniculum Vulgare- used for centuries to increase breast size and to promote milk production in new mothers. The herb may also relieve indigestion. Foeniculum Vulgare will not stimulate milk production in non-nursing women.

Serenoa Repens- is a widely used ingredient, used in the treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy in men, however, it is not just for men. Serenoa Repens has been used for centuries to promote breast tissue development. Women dating back to ancient civilizations used Serenoa Repens in effort to treat ailments of the breast. MDs, Naturopathic physicians, and herbalists all continue to recommend Serenoa Repens to increase breast tissue. Serenoa Repens works synergistically with the other ingredients in Cellegen to produce breast growth. Clinical studies have shown that significant breast size increase is a common side-effect in men using Serenoa Repens in the treatment of prostate cancer.

Galega Offinalis - is known to stimulate the development of the mammary glands. It is also an effective galactagogue, stimulating both the production and flow of milk in nursing women. Galega Officinalis will not stimulate milk flow in non-nursing women.

all these pills are the same thing that in the other breast enlargement pills. fennel seed
fenugreek
saw palmetto
wild yam root

just with a different name. I did a search for them & they came up as a special name for the pills above. just so u know. jenn

ForgetMeKnot
03-16-2004, 09:07 PM
Where do you get/order herbs from?

How do u measure how much of the herbs you are taking?

There is a GNC "General Nutrition Center" here, is anyone familiar with that store, and would they carry it? Ive never been in there. But my boyfriend has been able to buy trimspa, and weight lifting pills there.

Susannah
03-17-2004, 12:01 PM
I wanted to second this. Bloussant worked for me, also. I didn't see a whole cupsize, more like half a cupsize. I believe it's main ingredient was Dong Quai, but I can't remember for sure. If you could get someone who has it to tell you what the ingredients are, buying all of its ingredients separately and taking them would end up being a lot cheaper.

Also, just wanted to note to you all that there are Brava bras (used) that are being sold on eBay, but if you really wanted something like that and didn't have all the money, it might be worth a shot!

Hi There
I have tried Bloussant from worldquest. It worked for me. I saw 1 cup of breast size increase. It did make me gain weight too. So if you don't mind gaining a little weight here and there, you can try it.

moondancer78
03-19-2004, 01:15 PM
Hi,
I bought saw palmetto, wild yam and fenugreek. I would like to know whatís the dose I should to take?
I think Iím going to try fenugreek first just to know if it works by itís own and if it has any side effects.
:confused:

Anita1982
03-21-2004, 09:13 AM
This may be inappropriate or even old-fashioned, but it's no secret that going on birth control pills will increase your breast size, firmness and fullness.

These breast herbs are nothing but a scam to me. They are preying on the millions of women out there who are unhappy with their breast size. Just like all of the diet pills out there that don't work neither do these so called "formulas". For all you know those capsules could be filled with sugar and food coloring. They are selling you a dream. Don't buy it! Don't waste your money and save yourself the heartache. If you want breasts like Anna Nicole Smith surgery is the only option. But to give yourself a little boost go on the pill. Your breasts normally swell up and increase in size before you start your cycle. On the pill they just stay that way and depending on the dosage of estrogen present, they can really swell up. It's true. But take it or leave it...

[This message has been edited by fitnessgirl (edited 07-23-2001).]

Is it true for women who went on birth control pills and have problems with getting pregnant later?? That's what my Chinese doctor told me. I have been contemplating to go on Estrostep, which helps regulate my period and my acne at the same time, but I am soo scared that birth control pills might give me serious side effects. Well, if my breasts increase in size then that would be a great great bonus!!! Well, I have never tried birth control pills beofre, and if it affects me having children later, then that sucks for me! But I really want to try it though...

Anita

Anita1982
03-21-2004, 09:24 AM
I started to take Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto 1 month ago. Since then my breasts grew 2". Thank god I didn't try the expensive Pills first. I take 2 of each in the morning and 2 of each in the evening. :)

How do you use these herbs?? Where do you purchase them and how do you know what's the right amount??
Thanks
Anita

eyeris
03-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Hi,
I bought saw palmetto, wild yam and fenugreek. I would like to know whatís the dose I should to take?
I think Iím going to try fenugreek first just to know if it works by itís own and if it has any side effects.
:confused:

I havent' taken fenugreek since i was nursing my son over two years ago. I didn't like it because of the smell. Fenugreek (from what I remember) acts on sweat glands and mammary glands are modified sweat glands (I think). Anyway, I smelled like maple syrup! It literally comes out of your pores! It did help me with lactating but I don't know how it would work if you're not lactating. I have been taking just Saw Palmetto and Wild Yam for a couple a months now - Two 500 mg. caps of each twice a day and I have noticed a difference. Not a huge difference but I'm happy with it. I would consider adding Fenugreek if I knew it would boost my results. Let us know how it goes....

Melody of Dismay
04-03-2004, 11:09 AM
Hi everyone!

I have read through the posts on this thread, and it is very interesting to me since I really need to increase my breast size, too. I am flat-chested, and I cannot fit into the smallest bra size available in stores. I just wanted to share with you my experience with breast enlargement pills--it seems like some of you would be interested.

I tried a breast enlargement product called Complete La Femme for 6 months, and I saw NO results at all--all this product did was make me feel like I had PMS that lasted all month. I waited a few months after stopping this product, and now I have switched to a product called Quick Bust. I have been taking Quick Bust breast enlargement pills for 2 months now, and I plan to take them for at least 6 months. I have measured my breasts, and the tape measure says that I have grown half an inch, but that might be an error in measuring. I think that if the tape measure said that I grew one whole inch, then I would believe it. So for now, I will just say that I have not had any significant growth yet. I am not too worried though, because it is supposed to take between 3 to 6 months to see results. Some people take a double dose or even a triple dose of the pills each day to see faster results. I take only 3 pills per day, which is the recommended dose. The bottle says not to exceed 9 capsules per day. I take each of my 3 pills 8 hours apart from each other.

I will keep everyone updated on my progress with the Quick Bust breast enlargement pills. Thank you all for reading and posting! :)

Cya!
~Melody~

suzsuzsuz
04-03-2004, 08:13 PM
I just bought:

saw palmetto: 160mg
Fennel: 575mg
Wild Yam: 425mg
Fenugreek: 500mg

all of these bottles recommended either 1-2 or 2-3 capsules daily.
I dont know whether it is safe for me to go over the limit recommended on the bottle. Many of u (as i understand) are taking 1000mg of each twice a day... should i just take 1000mg worth of each herb or should i bring them all back to the drug store to see if they have higher dosage capsules?? (i didnt pay attention when i bought them cuz i was in a hurry :confused: )

Thanks~

Acire
04-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Hi! I'm using Breast Assure from the people who made the Femgest cream or something of the sort. It contains Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek. I've been taking it for almost a month and am starting to see some resluts. My question is.... will any resluts obtained by these herbs be permanent or will I deflate (so to speak) as soon as I stop taking them.
Thanks for your help!

Libragirl
04-20-2004, 04:09 AM
Don't take the pills that are made from bovine placenta. Although they may work much better, the risk of mad cow disease is very high since the bovine (cow) placenta is obtained from dead cows.

Hi,

I am thinking of ordering Fenugreek, Wild Yam and Fennel in capsule form. Can you tell me how I would be able to find out whether they contain bovine placenta?

Thanks.

Libragirl
04-20-2004, 04:48 AM
Coda,

I read that Saw Palmetto may interfere with the BC pill and you should avoid taking it if you're on the pill. I am going to try Fenugreek, Wild Yam and Fennel. I hope that not including Saw Palmetto won't ruin my chances of enlarging my breasts! But I also read whilst researching that one of the uses of Saw Palmetto is to DECREASE breast size??!! And it can cause bleeding etc so I don't really like the sound of that! Has anyone else tried just the 3 herbs (Fenugreek, Wild Yam and Fennel) and if so what results did you get?
By the way for those of you who mentioned the Brava system I have tried it but my skin had a very bad reaction to it - I came out in a horrendous, extremely itchy, red rash and had to stop using it after 5 weeks (possibly the worst weeks of my life!!!) I don't think it works anyway and I would not recommend it at all!

Ruderico
04-20-2004, 09:02 AM
In the medical science, there is no such thing as a irrefutable truth. There are always scientists claiming opposite things, simply because the human body is so complex and many processes remain inexplicable or unknown. You can have two competent, renowned scientists done scientific research into the same phenomena and get two completely different outcomes.
So it's always up to yourself to decide who you think is right. Well, I take these herbs and I do see difference in size and tenderness. And I think implants are no better alternative to herbs if you are afraid of getting breast cancer. On top of that, natural breasts are all I want, I don't like the shape and touch of fake breasts, nor the idea of having plastic in my boobs, that would make me feel fake about myself. I rather have small boobs than fake boobs! So if these herbs don't get me to a C cup, it's too bad, but I'm not going to a plastic surgeon.

Libragirl
04-21-2004, 08:49 AM
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. It made me think again. I've decided I'm going to give everything I can a try before I resort to surgery as I would much prefer to do this the natural way if I can! I've just ordered a product called Wonderup. It is much cheaper than a lot of the other pills you can buy and their website is quite convincing. What I liked about it is there is a message board on there so you can talk to other people who have tried it. I don't know if it will work for me as it hasn't for everyone but I'll give it a good try for at least 6 months. I'll let you all know how I get on.

jennbu
04-22-2004, 12:08 PM
In the medical science, there is no such thing as a irrefutable truth. There are always scientists claiming opposite things, simply because the human body is so complex and many processes remain inexplicable or unknown. You can have two competent, renowned scientists done scientific research into the same phenomena and get two completely different outcomes.
So it's always up to yourself to decide who you think is right. Well, I take these herbs and I do see difference in size and tenderness. And I think implants are no better alternative to herbs if you are afraid of getting breast cancer. On top of that, natural breasts are all I want, I don't like the shape and touch of fake breasts, nor the idea of having plastic in my boobs, that would make me feel fake about myself. I rather have small boobs than fake boobs! So if these herbs don't get me to a C cup, it's too bad, but I'm not going to a plastic surgeon.

Ruderico, what r u useing to increase your breast size? I am takeing a pill with a bunch of stuff in it. ARe u taking certain pills staight or are u taking a premixed product? thanks fr any info u can share. jennbu

Ruderico
05-05-2004, 07:33 AM
Sorry for not responding for so long, but since I am only on the program for 2 1/2 weeks now, there is not very much to tell yet. Today is the first day I can feel my breasts getting a little sore, but it's my time to get PMS, although I must report that my breasts are not so sore as they are when I suffer from PMS.
Measuring my breasts is kinda hard, cause I can measure 4 times and come up with different measurements. All I can say is that my brah is a little tight, but as I said, that can be caused by PMS.
But if this won't really work, I still think Greenbush is the best option to try, because you get the herbs in a very high dose and for a good prize. Drinking tea and rubbing your breasts is said to be very important, and most formula's don't do them. So don't use creams or formula's with 15 types of herbs, they are the ones that have the lowest rate of results. Use Greenbush or buy the herbs yourself at your local herbs shop.
And, don't forget to buy vitamin and mineral pills to be sure you don't miss crucial nutrients that are needed to make your breasts grow. I've heard that some women have a zinc shortage, so they remain flat for the rest of their lives no matter what they eat (even if they get fat they remain very small chested). Taking zinc could mean sudden breasts growth for these women. I take one multivitamin and -mineral pill once a day, to be sure all important nutrients are present in my body.
For the rest I can only tell that I'm taking 9 pills a day (one pill contains 575mg and contains equal blend of fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam),
about 2 ml of the enhancement blend extract (1 ml equals 1000 mg of fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam) and I massage my breast with 1/3 ml of the extract before I go to bed. Beside that, I drink one cup of Bustea or one cup of common Fennel tea. So I'm taking quite much, therefor I'm convinced that all the other pills are too weak to do a thing.
I've tried the Breast Succes pills but nothing happened, only when I started taking 6 pills a day I thought something was happening, but soon after that I ran out of pills to be sure of that. And they were too expensive for me to reorder, especially since I needed to take so many pills. Therefor I ordered the Greenbush enhancement blend kit, so I could afford to take the herbs in a high dose.
But as I said, right now I can't tell you much, I need to wait a little longer to see what happens.

Melody of Dismay
05-06-2004, 10:01 AM
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to post updates of my progress with the Quick Bust breast enlargement pills. I have been taking Quick Bust for 3 and a half months now, and I am still taking 3 pills per day (1 pill every 8 hours). I have measured my breasts, and so far the measuring tape reads that my bust has grown 1", BUT it is so easy to make an error in measuring, so I don't really know if this is actual growth or not. Also, when I look at my bare breasts in the mirror, they still look flat! :confused: Anyway, I plan to take Quick Bust for at least 6 months, and I will let everyone know how my progress goes.

Ruderico, it sounds like you are taking very high doses of herbs--I know it's only been 2 and a half weeks for you, but have you experienced any side effects? Also, Breast Success is the SAME product as Quick Bust, the pills I'm taking, but is sold under a different name. For how long did you try Breast Success? Quick Bust is only $10 USD on eBay--this is much cheaper than buying it on its official website. But I hope that Greenbush works for you--please let us know how your progress goes. Good luck! :)

Cya!
~Melody~

ForgetMeKnot
05-15-2004, 12:23 AM
Speaking of vitamins, i take a multi vitamin about every three days a long with a magnesium/calcium/zinc vitamin (2pills, 3 times a day) for digestion/heartburn relief, and because of the zinc in it I have noticed my breast filling out more, or I could just be finishing off puberty. But I noticed the fullness about 3 months after I kept on taking the mag/cal/zn vitamin, and I still continue to today.

I don't thinkt hat zinc makes your breast bigger, but like said above that it helps because of the vitamins/nutrients.

luckybb
11-04-2004, 12:19 AM
Hi, everyone
I have seem somebody tried SBS(small breast solution) in this BBS. What's the result? Does it has any side effect?
I want to try it too.
My breast is smaller than a A cup. Small breast may not be a problem. But to find a bra for small breast is really a problem. :confused:

Thanks!

Wender
11-30-2004, 08:59 AM
Hi, I have used Herbal Add Bust and Femax. Don't waste your money. I wasted mine and my time. I tried Herbal Add Bust first, and I was on it for 9 months to a year, it didn't work. Then I wanted to give another a try, that was more detailed, so I have been on Femax for a year. Disappointedly, nothing has changed. I did exactly what they said to do, no choc. no caffine and took the pills with 8 ounces of water, I gave it my best shot. The worst part is, I didn't get my money back, they guarantee no time limit, well I guess they changed their mind. They offered me free pills to continue, once you accept those, your guarantee is void. I wasn't told that. It is on your receipt once you get the free pills in the mail. I don't know if I will try something else or not. I just want firmer ****** breasts, I don't even care if they get bigger. I used to be a 34C before 3 kids, now I am a 34b and saggy. It's disappointing, but I wanted to save some other woman the time and money if I can. If anyone has tried something that has truely worked, please let me know. I guess it's true, if pills made everyones breasts bigger, then all these woman would not be getting surgery.

Jenteal
01-17-2005, 02:32 PM
Ok this brava bra... I have not looked it up yet I just read about it here. Never had any kids but have seen the women that I worked with pumping their breast for milk to leave the babysitters. I am thinking that the bra thing would work the same way. I am off to search this product. ^__^

Jenteal

Jenteal
01-17-2005, 02:40 PM
:eek: GRACIOUS!!! :eek:
he device is a pair of rigid plastic cups that subject the breasts of the wearer to a constant vacuum pressure, which if sustained for 10-12 hours/ day for a period of 10 weeks causes a modest enlargement of the breasts. The treatment cannot be interrupted for more than one day without increasing the total time required to effect maximal result.

It Proven enlargement is 100 cc or less, which is half-cup of volume, not bra cup size! For comparison it is unusual to use an implant less than 250 cc for breast augmentation of very modest proportions

OMG this picture of the lady wearing the brava bra is :dizzy:

Jenteal

DeeDavinci
08-30-2005, 08:36 PM
I am into natural herbs and remedies and love Dr. James A. Duke's books. He mentions using certain herbs containing natural phytoestrogen ...from plants...like fenugreek and fennel. I have not been afraid to use these herbs because I eat them in indian recipes! Anyhoo, I am currently trying some tea created w/his recipe online from a site that creates organic herbal products. I would trust them over any of the so called products w/too many herbs in them. Don't get ones w/Dong quai or damiana in them...they have nothing to do w/breast growth ,.....but damiana will spice up your sex life! I tried one of them ...I think grobust some years ago and my nipples were so sensitive my t-shirt turned me on and my boyfrien massaged them for me...I was so horny! and i am not a horny type girl! I was a virgin back then. (Now I am married w/2 kids.) I wouldn't mind it again except I don't want any more kids!
sigh. would be nice, though.

Godschickie84
10-14-2005, 12:30 AM
hi all, i am new to this board but i just thought i would give my input. well, i have always wanted a bigger chest by only one cup size. my friend told me about this thing her friends went into searching about so i said i would give it ago! i am 21 but i don't know if i am still growing or if this is really working...

it sounds kind of silly i know but i noticed some change the first week and have noticed a tiny bit every week now...it's been about 3 weeks. well, what you do is you pull and stretch your nipples for like 5 min at a time or you can do a little less and just say like 3 minutes. but then massage your breasts for 5 minutes and repeat. for the first week i did it for about 20min but now i only do it for like 10-15. you can do it as much as you want but i don't know if that will result in faster results. but try it...it's free and you got nothing to lose! well, i would say 1-2 times a day...that's what i started with and i would say for about 30 days. but i saw results early. i my breasts stick out more but i am a smaller band size now. 34 now 32A. but i have notice some change like little bits of cleavage here and there! :D

like i said, super safe and it's free so what have you got to lose! let me know the results if people decide to try this!

*impotant note* don't like pull and hold...you can occassionally if you want but not all the time. like pull and let go stretch and let go, repeat...

mommaoftwinsplus1
10-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Oh my goodness....we should all just wear padded bras. I used to be a "happy" full b-c ish and then I nursed twins for 1 year, and now I am a full A-ish! Of course I would love to be a full B again, but I am just happy I don't have breast cancer (Yet) My hubby is very against implants, which is good I suppose. He is happy with what I have. So I should be too! Anyway I just wear a padded bra. For me it's not worth the weight gain that comes with all these crazy supplements to have larger breasts! Honestly when I see someone famous, like Pam Anderson vs. Debra Messing, I honestly think Debra Messing is more attractive. It is so refreshing to see someone flaunting their flatness. And she looks beautiful. And we all know she could afford implants if she wanted too!

mommaoftwinsplus1!!

ewoodruf
11-08-2005, 06:55 PM
what kind of recipe did you use, and how long till you saw results?

XtianShawn
11-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Guys i was reading 10 pages and im done its another 10 here, pretty interesting who tryed what, who heard about wonderup, look it up yourself.
There is a forum where people discussing who tryed and what results they got, i really want to try it but its pretty costy. But i definatelly will when i'll have a little more money.
P.S.i didnt realize that my husband was registered here so i end it up using his screen name, just incase someone would think im a guy.

Devchenka
11-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Here i am again about Wonderup.
I looked through several herbs for natural breast lift and stuff, why i found wonderup to be different is that, it says once you take it for 3 months for some people it takes longer, after seeing the result you dont have to take it anymore. Which is a good thing, its not one of those where you have to keep buying the broduct. Other thing is there are people who discussing this on forum.
One negative thing about it is i didnt find anything about return policy, its kinda sux if you buy it and it doesnt work they dont take it back i guess.

ForgetMeKnot
12-03-2005, 01:31 PM
I got four month supply of wonderup..was $168 for four bottles, that last up to 4 months. I didnt get any of their cream, because I don't beleieve any creams will work like that, but I just use any body lotion to massage the breast for some blood flow. This is my first try with natural herbs, and these use some kind of hormone. And will also help regulate periods too I guess. If you search wonderup, and run across a site named anagen as a search result, thats where i got it.

young momma
12-03-2005, 04:17 PM
I had used some herbal pills. I don't remember the name. I had used it for 4 months. It did work. It said after the 4 months you can quit using it and they will not shrink. Wrong!! They went back to normal size. I guess I just got spoiled when I was pregnant and breast feeding. They were huge!! I loved it! The size. I will just have to be satisfied with what my creator gave me. :rolleyes:

LeeLee3
12-04-2005, 10:25 AM
I take evening primrose oil. It's a natural source of fatty acids, which are very good for the skin and hair. I've always had dry skin and scalp, but this winter, it's been really dry. EPO also helps to balance hormones - it really helps with PMS symptoms - cramping and bloating mainly. It's also supposed to fight the moodiness and fatigue, though I haven't noticed anything there.
So far, it's not helped my dry skin at all, but it has increased my breast size about a 1/2 size. That doesn't sound like a lot, but for an A it is. I didn't attribute this to the EPO at first, but then I read about women experiencing breast growth while on it. I know for sure that I've had no overall weight gain or dietary changes, so it must be the oil. From ages 15-24, my breasts have always been the same size, with one being slightly larger than the other. EPO fixed the irregularity along with increasing the size. I've only been taking it two months, so it may take time to see the other benefits - it's recommended on the package that you take 3 capsules daily, and I only take one (1000 mg.). I'm really happy about the reduction of PMS symptoms, and the breast growth is an added bonus. I may try uping my daily intake and see what happens. I love that this is something natural with very few known side effects, which are rare (I don't have any side effects). Pretty cheap, too. I paid $10.00 for 60 capsules at a health food store. Groceries and drug stores sell it for significantly less. You should look for the GLA content (the fatty acid) - shouldn't be less than 9%. Also, I've heard that cold-pressed oils are better.

Just thought I'd share. :)

moonpixie
12-29-2005, 06:02 PM
I don't know if anyone uses this board anymore but I just started taking the breast enhancement herbs, pretty much for the same reasons alot of other moms have. After breast feeding two children, my breasts have never been the same (except for when I gained tons of weight) which isn't a good way to get them back. I just started this week so I'll come back and let you know if they worked for me. I also am using a cream on my breasts twice a day. I sure hope it works, I don't want to be huge like alot of the other women have said but would like to have back what I had when I was younger. Good luck to all of you in your quest.

mary777
12-30-2005, 10:20 PM
Hi There

What incredients does Bloussant have, that makes you gain weight, because I need to increase breast size, and body weight as well.

tUrRrRa
01-01-2006, 08:01 PM
Has anyone actually tried the Brava bra? If it suctions to your chest and makes it get larger, it sounds like it is STRETCHING them more and making them sag!! That would be no good at all :nono:

ForgetMeKnot
01-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi just a quick update, I am just about done with my first month of wonderup, and I have noticed a diffference, they are much fuller! I am wearing my same 34 B cup bra, but I can feel the fullness and see the fullness. My boyfriend as well has noticed. The bottle says take two three times a day with food, but I just take them three twice a day with food. I also massage them with any kind of lotion. I will keep updating.

ForgetMeKnot
01-31-2006, 02:50 AM
Update, half way done through second month. They have gotten much fuller, although they are very tender these last two days, the slightest touch of my shirt hurts them.