PDA

View Full Version : Need deodorant that works right.

legalhottie23
09-02-2003, 11:58 AM
It seems like every deodorant that I use works okay for a little while and then stops working. I have used Lady Speed Stick, Dove, Secret and Aarid and all of them stopped working. It seems that I am the only one who can tell that there is a slight oder. Anyhow, any suggestions on a good deodorant that will keep oders away?? Thanks

seabell
09-03-2003, 04:32 AM
I have the same problem but what I do that works is switch deordorants every few days. I have Secret, Degree and Dove in my bathroom right now. When one stops working, I switch to a different one for a few days. I also apply deordorant morning and night.

SB

xKaShyLahx
09-03-2003, 05:28 AM
Use 'Crystal Spring' its a natural body deodorant stick. You can get it from the body shop

~*K*~ :wave:

------------------
*¤«´¨`·¸.¤*ººKa§hyºº*¤.¸·´¨`»¤*

teresa26
09-03-2003, 05:34 AM
have you tried certain dri? it's a special kind that you put on at night and it actually shrinks your pores (or something like that) and eliminates sweat. you have to be careful not to use too much otherwise you'll end up with itchy red armpits. just follow the directions and you should be fine.

legalhottie23
09-03-2003, 08:26 AM
Where do you get certain dri? Sounds very intresting.

teresa26
09-03-2003, 10:17 AM
you might be able to find it in drugstores. i ordered mine from an online drugstore.