PDA

View Full Version : Results from Diane 35 (Dianette)?

summer603
09-23-2003, 12:37 PM
For those of you who have tried Diane 35 (Dianette), what were your results? And, why did you begin taking it? I just wanted to hear some testimonials - I've been thinking of giving it a try. Thanks.

1goodgirl
09-23-2003, 01:01 PM
Would you please tell me what it is; what is it supposed to do? Thanks!

summer603
09-24-2003, 02:35 PM
Diane 35 is a birth control pill that helps with acne and hirsutism (excessive growth of hair). I've also heard that some women's breasts got larger from taking it, although, that is not what the pill was purposely made for.

BTW, for those of you who have tried Diane 35 - did your acne, etc. come back after you eventually stopped taking the pill??

AvalonDreaming
09-24-2003, 08:09 PM
I've been taking Diane-35 for the past year and it's been a true wonder drug for me. I've suffered from extreme acne for over 15 years and tried everything, including several courses of accutane, and nothing has worked better for me. It's too bad that U.S. doctors are so clueless to this product. Thank God for the internet and the German company that makes it. It hasn't actually made my breasts bigger though. If anything, they're a little smaller as I don't get the PMS swelling that I used to get before I went on Diane-35.