PDA

View Full Version : Do you get the bottom of your feet really soft???

mysterythere
09-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Do any girls here get the bottom of their feet really soft? Do ya use a loofah or pumice stone or something like that? Any creams? I would like to get mine much softer, I walk around barefoot a lot haha, and so they aren't soft enough on the bottom. Thanks. :)

meeraboots
09-28-2003, 06:13 PM
ya i use a pumice stone type of thing while i put a scrub on my feet it works well. then i use peppermint lotion after i dry them!

liquidstar
09-29-2003, 01:03 PM
Someone on this board posted about this a while ago, so I went out and bought it. It's called peppermint sloughing lotion or something like that and you can buy it at Sallys for about 4 dollars. Its really cool, you rub it on your feet and massage them until the skin just starts coming off, it was kinda gross at first but it makes your feet so soft, plus is makes them feel nice and cool and they smell like peppermint patties. I also use a pumice stone when I take a shower.

ILoveColor
09-29-2003, 06:35 PM
soak your feet in warm water, then dry them. Use a sloughing lotion and then apply a scrub on top of the slough. Before rinsing it off use a foot file. Then rinse and use a treatment lotion or a deep moistuizing lotion. The best products I've found are called Heel to Toe at Sally's Beauty Supply(the Peppermint sloughing lotion is made by Heel to Toe). Also if you do this at night before bed, after the lotion put on a pair of socks. It helps lock in the moisture.

mysterythere
09-29-2003, 09:01 PM
Thanks everybody, that sounds like a lot of work but I'll do it anyway haha. The peppermint stuff sounds really good. thanks.

surrealmeal
09-30-2003, 08:46 AM
hey that's totally me! i walk around barefoot all the time too since i live in the country, and when im not barefoot im wearing sandals. Like a few of the above posters, i recommend the pumice stone. Use it at the end of a bath (the bath is a little bit better than a shower because it'll allow your feet to be submerged in water constantly). I just use it with a little bit of whatever soap im using for my body. It works great and it's really simple...Just don't get too carried away with it or you'll have some raw and sore feet. :D

wearesiamese
09-30-2003, 03:25 PM
Yes, do buff your feet occasionally with a pumice stone. *But* you absolutely have to get some "Khepra Foot Balm." Look it up on the internet to buy it... it is inexpensive, and works like nothing else. Put it on at bedtime each night, and your feet will be silky.

Keilani
10-01-2003, 07:08 PM
Weird family recipe:

Along with the soaks, the skin-taker-offers, the scrubbers, the lotions, you can also/just take vaseline and rub it on your clean and scrubbed feet and then put socks on and go to bed...then wake up and they're soft. My sister likes to put her feet in plastic bags before putting the socks on, but this is a bit much for me.

cattys
10-02-2003, 12:10 PM
For my really dry feet, I put vaseline on them and then put on loose socks before I go to bed. Works wonders for me.

volgirl
10-04-2003, 08:24 PM
There is a product called Kerasal that works great. You can get it at Wal-Mart. I don't remember how much it cost, but it isn't expensive, and it's not a lot of trouble. Actually, just rub it in and let it work.

chopstix_gal
10-05-2003, 09:46 PM
i use the diamoncil foot buffer #11 and it works really well. it's a bit overpriced $60 but it 's outstanding - any other foot buffer i've tried. feet are soft immediately.