PDA

View Full Version : Nair doesnt work

Arabiansexy
10-19-2003, 06:06 PM
How come nair does not work for me?? my hair NEVER gets removed by it. it simply does not work at all. Epil stop doesnt work either. What shuold i do? I have alot of hair and it grows thick and fast on my legs. i really hate my hair and u can even see it before it grows under my skin on my calfs. waxing it is annoying becasue i have to let it grow..i shave now but its getting annoying to do that EVERYDAY. also when i wax my hair is supposed to take 2-3 to grow back..well it takes 5 days...

Keilani
10-19-2003, 07:15 PM
I have the same issue...and I can't use any of those creams b/c they give me a rash! Also, i don't enjoy growing hair out ever, so waxing isn't fitting either. I started using a venus razor, which has actually slowed down the amount I have to shave...and my sister has been using a lotion with something in it that slows down the hair regrowth process, and she loves it. Also, if you don't already do this, it's good to shave in warm water so that your pores are open and you can get more hair, then splash them with cold.