PDA

View Full Version : Boob Sweat...

badlilangel
10-21-2003, 06:16 PM
This is kind of gross and I don't know where to post it, but here goes..

I have rather large boobs and in the last year or so they have started sweating more and more underneath, not just during exercise but during a regular day. I put deoderant there sometimes and it doesn't help, the odor is disgusting too - very sour. My bras start to get stinky and stuff with little to no physical exertion. I dont have a problem with sweat anywhere else on my body- my armpits rarely sweat! I wash there everyday and I still stink :( Especially when I wear perfume and it mixes with my sweat smell (NASTY!) What can I do besides buying one of those "dry" bras??

Silverspur
10-21-2003, 06:36 PM
Do you by chance have a yeast infection under boobs? Try using some of the yeast creams and see if that helps. Apply yeast cream and then pat with deoderant powder. This may or may not help. Being stinky indicates there is probably lots of bacteria too.

badlilangel
10-21-2003, 06:46 PM
You can get yeast infections there?!? That's new to me.. I will try that I guess... anyone else have ideas??

FaerieStars
10-22-2003, 08:49 AM
Sour doesn't seem like it's sweat. I guess you can get yeast infections there cuz guys can actually get them from having sex with a girl who has one. If it's just sweat try using a deoderant wipe. I use the dove ones after work or after a dance class. They wipe off sweat, are damp so it feels good, and smell nice. But it sounds like a different problem than sweat. Sweat doesn't usually smell sour.

wearesiamese
10-22-2003, 08:55 AM
Make sure you have a bra that provides you with as much lift as possible. Getting your breasts so they don't rest against your ribcage might help.

Carroll
10-22-2003, 12:22 PM
Baby powder sprinkled under the breasts does the trick for me.

badlilangel
10-22-2003, 02:10 PM
I have tried those Dove wipes, they are wonderful after a workout but it is unrealistic for me to use those several times daily for boob sweat. It never used to sweat like this!

Keilani
10-22-2003, 07:06 PM
Wear natural-fiber bras (ie cotton) that really fit right. If they don't, and your boobs are say, touching your stomach in places, you'll get that nasty sweat zone.

erikathurston23
10-22-2003, 10:16 PM
Yes, it is very possible to get a yeast infection under your breasts. I see it in many of my patients. Fungus and bacteria love areas where it is dark and warm with moisture so it is very possible to get infections in skin folds of all sorts just for that reason. Try washing that area with anti-bacterial soaps without fragrances. Maybe even try applying Monistat 7 cream to that area. Just a suggestion.

cattys
10-24-2003, 07:16 AM
I also sweat alot and I also use baby powder. It helps alot. :)

Oblio
10-24-2003, 07:58 PM
i sweat a lot under my boobs too, and i too have a large cup. i've recently been getting acne there too. i just went to the dermatologist and was told to use zeasorb powder (not the a/f type). it's like 3 times stronger than regular talcum powders or something like that.