PDA

View Full Version : weird bowel problem

kj20
11-07-2004, 06:42 AM
since i was about 10 or 11 i can remember having this problem. when i have a bowel movement i dont know wat it is but it looks like intestine protrudes a little. Could this be a hemorroid or something? I have had a colonoscopy and they didnt come up with anything. I always hav to suck it bak up into my gut. It gets very irritating. So any responses would be greatly appreciated. thanks

janson536
11-11-2004, 06:17 AM
I think you should continue to talk with the doctor who made a colonoscopy. Ask him for precise diagnosis. It is not necessary to find something visible on colonoscopy - the problem can be funcional ( because of loose connective tissue in that area). Ask for eventual functional or other tests. If this don't help, ask for second opinion. I believe what is happening to you should be cured.
Hemorroids can proptrude, but rectum itself (without hemmorroids) can protrude. It is called rectum prolapse, I think. For first I'm sure, for the other I'm not, but a minor operation can be performed to resolve this problem quickly.