PDA

View Full Version : cocaine

sbabayan
11-30-2004, 11:29 PM
been having a lot of problems with cocaine. i got addicted after my 4th time, and have struggled with it for a couple months. i quit for a month and then binged on friday night. i was hanging out with some people, and i did 11 small lines of coke over a few hours. i did like 2 at 10 am then the rest at night, spaced out over a couple hours. anyway, about half an hour after the last line, i got really really paranoid and uncomfortable. not to mention exhausted. when we finally went to bed, i was laying there and my whole body convulsed. just once. i was reading abotu cocaine overdoses and it listed paranoia and convulsions as symptoms of an overdose. does anyone thikn i OD'd, or did i just do too much coke? i had done it about 7 times before, so it's not like i had zero tolerance, but not a big one.

i really want to quit this drug and i am wondering if i might have maybe screwed myself up physically? ijust want a clean start. thanks for any replies.

jmf
12-01-2004, 12:59 AM
Coming from a big former coke user, I think what you experienced is normal. I've had some spastic movements after using and one time had a mini seizure in fact, but nothing messed me up physically just emotionally. But I can tell you one thing...if you are only using a little right now...STOP. If you're anything like me, I found the draw to coke so powerful that anytime I had a drink I also needed a few lines. Sometimes I would drink just so I could use. I know where you're coming from. Good luck fighting it.

vamp36
12-01-2004, 07:34 AM
I use to use coke almost daily for several months. DON'T DO IT ANYMORE. It is a powerful drug. It will mentally mess you up.

sbabayan
12-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Coming from a big former coke user, I think what you experienced is normal. I've had some spastic movements after using and one time had a mini seizure in fact, but nothing messed me up physically just emotionally. But I can tell you one thing...if you are only using a little right now...STOP. If you're anything like me, I found the draw to coke so powerful that anytime I had a drink I also needed a few lines. Sometimes I would drink just so I could use. I know where you're coming from. Good luck fighting it.

thanks, i feel better. and btw i never drank when i did coke. but yeah, everything i looked up on the internet pointed that i had an overdose, but i felt fine after a little bit and no problems since, no chest pains, nothing. thanks again. any more feedback?