PDA

View Full Version : Why isnt anyone responding to my post?

Anti Social
12-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Hi,I would really appericiate it if ppl would give thier input about what I had asked in my other post.

Im really confused & need advice :confused:

Sarandipity
12-02-2004, 01:31 PM
Anti,
Its not that I purposely did not post - I just did not know what to say to you. If someone is on the fence about whether or not they have a problem- Ive found if you push someone you won't be getting well for you. If you try and get well for someone else... you are sure to fail.

So I did not say anything because I think you need to answer the question on your own. You know yourself better than anyone else. Only you know.

Love,

Sara

ginni65
12-03-2004, 06:29 AM
hey Anti, check out the other threads to your question. There are plenty of responses for you to get some helpful info, if your searching then something inside you, in your sub conscience is prompting you to do something about it, I really do.... Or if you have a doubt sort it out.... Do you understand what Im trying to say..... you know something? I could take of leave my DOC (drug of choice - speed) I really could, i would do it to be social (like drinking in the pub) then before realising it, I started doing it more often, then instead of me doing it or wanting it, it started doing me, ever so subtley, and I liked who I was on the crap, I was more fun, bullet proof and indestructable, more confident, etc etc even my kids enjoyed (for a while my energy and creativity) me like that, in my head id say i can jump off whenever I want, I can stop doing this, im in control, yeah right, miss self righteous and high almighty got bitten on the ***, honey..... Anti there are different levels for different people, but if you think maybe you have a prob, then listen to that little voice that is driving you to e.g. register on this site, go to an AA meeting, what telling you to keep asking people for advice on this subject... Even if your not classified as an alcoholic by what you may have seen, listen to that voice as maybe a last ditch warning to pull up now before its too late and then you have a great battle on your hands, take care and be true to yourself, Ginni