PDA

View Full Version : freckles on palm?

mel1977
01-19-2005, 12:36 AM
ONe day I noticed two freckles on my right hand, on my palm. I know it is not normal to get those there and was wondering if there may be a problem down the road. i saw my dr today and she looked at all my moles and said they were fine and said to keep an eye on the two on my hand, but she didn't say anything else (we had a lot to talk about). I was a tan freak, not so much in the winter, but addicted in the summer. I moved from MO to CA then NV and have been away from the MW for going on three years. The sun here in NV is much worse than MO. I also went to cancun this summer and got a strange burn on my chest (itchy and raised, no weeping blisters or anything like that). I was wondering if anyone had a similar experience with these two lonely marks and knew anything about them. Thank you!

mel1977
01-20-2005, 10:08 PM
well, I sure HOPE you DO NOT get it! I have a lot of German blood in my veins but my sis got the red hair and freckles. I tan easily, though tend to really tan too much in the summer. So, you have the big burn, and I have the slow burn. I think both are bad! I hope you don't and get to a dr soon! I lived in San Diego for a year, and you know, I went to a clinic and didn't have to pay much to see a dr b/c I didn't make enough money. You could look into that so you can see someone. Thanks for replying and I wish you all the best.