PDA

View Full Version : Whenever I eat junk I get really sick. Is there something wrong?

underthehorizon
02-19-2005, 05:22 PM
I eat fairly healthy. And i excercise often. This week ive worked out every day except today. And i went out for a slice of pizza with my dad, had a chocolate bar, and a slice of apple crumble. This has been a first for junk food in about 3 weeks, but it seems like every time i switch my diet i end up throwing up or having to be on the toilet. I want to be able to eat healthy, and have my days where i can eat whatever i want. I know thats a stagedy that a lot of people do when dieting, but it doesnt seem to work for me. Just makes me feel like crap. :confused:

Jess75
02-20-2005, 09:24 AM
I eat fairly healthy. And i excercise often. This week ive worked out every day except today. And i went out for a slice of pizza with my dad, had a chocolate bar, and a slice of apple crumble. This has been a first for junk food in about 3 weeks, but it seems like every time i switch my diet i end up throwing up or having to be on the toilet. I want to be able to eat healthy, and have my days where i can eat whatever i want. I know thats a stagedy that a lot of people do when dieting, but it doesnt seem to work for me. Just makes me feel like crap. :confused:
That may have been too much junk at one time, like the slice of pizza, a chocolate bar, AND a slice of apple crumble. Maybe have 2 pieces of pizza next time and THAT's it. And a few days later eat a chocolate bar THEN a few days later eat the apple crumble. Having a little treat split up, here and there won't cause any harm if most of your diet is low in fat. :)

veggie girl
02-20-2005, 11:41 AM
I get the same way. I've been eating healthy for a couple of months and when I went away for a few days I ate what was available and it seemed the second I finished eating I had to rush to the bathroom!!! haha. The food seemed to go right through me.

It does seem that when you eat healthy for a while, your body is less effective at handling crappy food.

Maybe you overdosed on the junk food. Next time maybe eat the pizza or the chocolate or the apple crumble - not all three in one sitting.

But, its good that you felt like that coz it means you really cleaned out your system with healthful food!!

Losec20mg
02-20-2005, 11:46 AM
Exactly!! I think the human body is very well made, it will talk to you and, tell you don't give me that food by reacting to it..expecially all the junk you had..yikes major Gluten at ounce..LOL..listen to your body next time.. :)

underthehorizon
02-20-2005, 03:20 PM
oooh no it wasnt at once. the pizza was after a soccer game, and the chocolate was about 2 hrs before the soccer game, and then the piece of apple crumble was later in the evening.

Jess75
02-20-2005, 03:33 PM
oooh no it wasnt at once. the pizza was after a soccer game, and the chocolate was about 2 hrs before the soccer game, and then the piece of apple crumble was later in the evening.
Well, it was the same day. :)

Losec20mg
02-20-2005, 04:16 PM
I think it was the pizza..pizza does that to lots of us..LOL Right Jess..?? ;)