PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast AnyOne?

zabou69
03-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Eating breakfast on a regular basis is a big down fall for me and I know it is suppose to be the most important meal of the day. Anyone have any good breaky ideas that are the kind you can eat on the run? Sometimes I am just so busy in the morning and dont have time to sit down to a bowl of cereal or eggs ect. Any one know of any good breakfast bars that are good for you or any other ideas would be helpful. Thanks! :)

SammyT
03-03-2005, 06:45 PM
oo! i love breakfast! yum!:) but..im never really in a hurry, but i know sum great quickies u can eat! u know those all bran bars? yum! and full of nutrition!! or those oatmeal to go bars? haha also a yum!:) if u need hightail energy, vector bars come in handy!! but yeh, i'd say those oatmeal to goes...there nummies.

bluehen94
03-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Well, instead of breakfast bars you could try preparing the night before hard boiled eggs, you could eat 1 whole egg and a few whites with a fruit. Maybe an apple or a banana. This can be eaten in the car, I've done it many times.

Starrbelie
03-04-2005, 08:13 AM
How about a fruit smoothie? a cup of fresh or frozen fruit of your choice, a scoop of whey protein powder, 8 oz of water, 1 tablespoon of flax oil and stevia to taste, dump it all in the blender until it's frothy......yummy....I got this from the Fat Flush plan.

Starr

SammyT
03-04-2005, 08:15 AM
oooooooooo fruit smoothies!:) yum....i also like yogurt, and its easy, just by an individual thingy and bring a spoon!

Hitmen
03-04-2005, 08:35 AM
like someone else said, you can prepare breakfast the night before. You can also try getting up 15 minutes earlier than you usually do so you'll have time for breakfast.