PDA

View Full Version : Moles Multiplying??

Lomza96
03-21-2005, 08:13 AM
I'm a 21-year old male. I've noticed that when I was younger, let's say about 15 or 16 that I never had as many moles as I do right now. It's not really that bad, but I have a lot more than I use to have. What's the cause of them to mulitply??

zoldanova
03-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Hello,
I also have a lots of moles, and they all appeared during the years of 15-22 I would say. The new moles are appearing due to the hormon changes you are going through during your teen years. You need to be carefull, and watch them. I would recommend to see dermatologist just to be on a safe side. Just go every 6 month to 1 year, and the dermatologist take a look. You are 21 now so it should slow down, luckily you are a male and you don't have to go through pregnancy whic is something I'm so afraid of. I'm 27 now, and thinking about getting pregnant however; I'm so scared that my moles will go crazy due to the pregnancy hormobes. THE IMPORTANT is to check and check and check them to make sute, are they small or how they look. You need to look for ABCD signs, asymetry, irregular bordes, uneven color etc. Those should be definatelly check by a dermatologist. They don't mean cancer all the time, they maybe only dysplastic, try to do a search on your computer for dysplastic moles and melanoma, and educate yourself a lot, it is very important....let me know how are you doing
Ivana

Lomza96
03-21-2005, 02:00 PM
They're just regular size moles, some of them are really small. I probably have about 25 moles including the real tiny ones like pin head size. I highly doubt that there's something wrong. I was just curious because years ago I only had about a hand full.
Thanks for your info though,
-Marcin