PDA

View Full Version : question

jds7736
05-04-2005, 04:43 PM
i eat lunch at school everyday. today we had nachos supreme with oreo delight. now i was just wondering how many cals would be in this meal. the nachos supreme was chips, meat, and cheese that filled up about 2 portions of those plates that have things which separate the plate. and the oreo delight, which is oreos crunched up, with whip cream or something like that, filled up 1 portion of those kind of plates. if anyone can just give me a close estimate, thatd be great. also, does anyone know how many cals are in a 4 oz cubed steak with gravy on top?

Nixona
05-05-2005, 10:21 AM
I can't tell you how many calories where in that, but I am deeply saddened that that's what qualifies for lunch in our school systems today.

If you are concerned about nutrition and/or watching your weight, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables whenever possible. Surely they've got some of those laying around somewhere....

Oreos are one of the worst things to eat, they are purely empty calories filled with trans fats. I'd be suspicious about what's actually in that cheese sauce, and how lean the beef was in those nachos. I would ask to speak with whoever is in charge of the cafeteria and ask them for the nutritional info on these meals you are eating...