PDA

View Full Version : Calories

cka2525
05-15-2005, 07:25 PM
What is a good calorie intake for a 5'2'' 117 lbs female? I play soccer about 3 times a week and go to the gym 2 times a week. I'm looking to controll my weight. But also, how much sugar, fat, carbs should I be eating? All I know is how to count calories, not anything else! I lost weight so I dont know how much to eat. I'm used to the 1,200 cals a day thing. Someone said I should add 100 calories a week and then weigh myself untill I weigh the same then thats my calorie intake.

sha~sha
05-21-2005, 09:09 AM
What is a good calorie intake for a 5'2'' 117 lbs female? I play soccer about 3 times a week and go to the gym 2 times a week. I'm looking to controll my weight. But also, how much sugar, fat, carbs should I be eating? All I know is how to count calories, not anything else! I lost weight so I dont know how much to eat. I'm used to the 1,200 cals a day thing. Someone said I should add 100 calories a week and then weigh myself untill I weigh the same then thats my calorie intake.

to figure out how many calories you should be eating simply take your weight and times {x} it by 15 so it would be 117x15= 1755, this should maintain your weight, since your active you'll burn more calories anyway! this is what a doctor told me so the math is right! hope i helped! :bouncing: