PDA

View Full Version : Lumps

markus88
05-25-2005, 11:24 PM
A small lump appeared on my right forearm about 6 months ago. It grew from where I could barely feel it to now that I can clearly see and even hold it. There are now about 5 of them ranging from big to very small and tiny. I have never had any serious disorder, condition, or disease that I have known of. I searched around and found out multiple possible causes for these lumps but the category of Skin Cancer seemed to fit it the most. The lumps are on only my right forearm from the albow to the lower wrist and are only on the outside of the arm (but on the inside of the skin). I am wondering what these are and how they could have been caused and would highly appreciated any help.

BTW: Six months ago was my very first severe sunburn on that very arm, as well as my left arm and face. That might have something to do with it.

Belle2003
05-25-2005, 11:45 PM
Only a doctor, preferrably a dermatologist, can accurately diagnose what the lumps are. Seeing that there are 5 all in the same area, I would say the odds are it is not skin cancer. But who knows. So be safe and make an appointment soon.

markus88
05-26-2005, 02:22 AM
Thanks. I am planning to go as soon as I finish my finals.