PDA

View Full Version : freckles with fluid in them...

starlet32079
07-02-2005, 10:38 PM
Hello-I am 26 yrs old and about 1 week ago I was outside playing with my children and my leggs got sunburned (we even had SPF 45 on), anyway now today I noticed that on a old scar on my knee I have a cluster of tan colored freckles surrounding the border of this round scar (the only reason why I noticed them was because my knee has been itching alot latley). Upon inspecting them I noticed that they are slightly raised and have a little bit of fluid in them. They are slightly tender. Has anyone ever heard of this? Is it normal? My father had cancer and passed away when I was 12 but I don't know what kind he had. The scar on my knee is the size of a dime and the freckles are clustered all around the border of it. The scar is from when I was young and had to have laser surgery to remove a cluster of these wart looking things. Also off to the side of the scar is a smaller one from the same laser surgery and the freckles on that one are almost covering the whole scar (that scar is about the size of a pencil eraser).

thanks for reading this. Any suggestions, comment or replies and appriciated.

Starlet :)

Belle2003
07-03-2005, 12:04 AM
No one can give you a diagnosis over the internet. You should go see a dermatologist so you can have peace of mind. Peace of mind is worth the doctor's visit fee. Then while you are there, the dermatologist can do a full body check for skin cancer. You will feel so much better when you get a clean bill of health.