PDA

View Full Version : Moles

Shawn98
07-24-2005, 12:22 AM
Since first posting here i have done alot of research on melanoma and moles. I read about all the ABC'S ect. Now i have 3 moles and all are on my pelvis are mentioned before. All are perfectly shaped despite the mmole in the middle. I cut it while shaving long ago and it grew weird ever since. there is a small tiny black speck in it. Is it true that not always a black mole, or a black spot in a mole means cancer? My mother had a mole removed that was aboutthe sice of an half inch round and it had black specks in it. it came back benign though. My questions is......please someone answer me cause i am loosing sleep waitingon this dr appointment. if you had melanoma in a mole, would the mole continue to grow as the melanoma advanced? and have any of you ever had a small black spot in a mole that has come back fine? or even a solid black mole or an irregular shaped mole? please let me know! thanks!

Rick7799
07-24-2005, 05:20 AM
Just because the mole is black doesn't mean it has to be cancer. It just could be. It's good you are going in to have it checked out. Try and relax. I know waiting is the hard part.