PDA

View Full Version : what does it look like?

MzPrincessReina
08-04-2005, 11:03 PM
what does skin cancer look like, my bf has a red rash on his upper thigh and inner thigh between his leg and groin, it is raised on someparts sort of looks like a burn scar?! U can feel some of it, it itches. ne answers?

BonBe
08-05-2005, 04:38 AM
there are many many excellent photos on the net just do a search on skin cancer and begin your research. I have melanoma and it never would present like what you are describing. Check out SCC and BCC and who knows maybe it is a regular skin rash. any cancers at first are not wide spread on the body, seems only to be on one spot. Maybe he has just a rash? but there is no one here or any message board than can diagnose something. But you certainly can research, and if in doubt, have him see his doctor PDQ for mind sake OK?

Ga Lady
08-06-2005, 05:47 PM
My husband has a rash like that too. But please have it checked because you never know. AND DO NOT GO TO A DOCTOR BUT A DERMATOLGIST! My dr told me that everything was ok with mine...NOT! It was melanoma....stage 1 but luckily I got it in time. But still....Melanoma is melanoma....My theory is...when in doubt...check it out! and now it's when in doubt...cut it out!